🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lollipop smasher

Options
WiseAnnie
WiseAnnie Posts: 9 Level 2

Why do my lollipop pieces keep disappearing? I get to 2 pieces and then they disappear and I have to start collecting them again....very frustrating.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Can You Explain in Detail ?

Please Share Screenshot Of it.

• WiseAnnie
    Options

When I win a piece of the lollipop it disappears after a while...I can never collect all 3 pieces. I will screenshot 8t the next time it happens,thanks.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,083 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @WiseAnnie Hearty Welcome to this wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

So, if I understand correctly, you are talking about the "stickers" we receive towards the Lollipops, right?

If that is the case, how about other stickers? Are you able to collect all of them... some of the examples for other items would be -- different characters to help you in the game, friendly charged boosters. Did you ever receive any of them?

Can you please tell me which level you are on? And no need to post a screenshot for now, because I have understood what you are saying 👍️ I know it can be tricky to catch the screenshot.

I think I will have to take it to the notice of Candy Friends game Manager. But, I will need more details. Once you reply back, I will ask for more information 🙂

Talk to you soon.

• WiseAnnie
    Options

I don't know anything about other stickers. The lollipop pieces I'm talking about are the ones you collect during a game and when you collect 3 of the pieces you can use the lollipop smasher to clear a level.

I am on level 2129.

I've never seen other characters or friendly boosters in the game.

Thank you for your help and for the friendly welcome x.

• WiseAnnie
    Options

Any further update on the lollipop smasher please?

• AbhinavSargar
    Options

Well Wait . I'll notify You after Problem Gets Fixed.

• WiseAnnie
    Options
  • AbhinavSargar
    Options

Hi @WiseAnnie Update Your Game To Latest Version 1.37.4 and Check if Your Problem has fixed.

• WiseAnnie
    Options

Hiya I updated the game but it hasn't fixed the issue. I can only get 1 piece of the lollipop and then it's gone again. Thanks for your help so far ☺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?