πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

In search of the Galaxy Yeti

Answers

• LaVacaRosada
    LaVacaRosada Posts: 244 Level 3

Excuse me @PummyRaj & @Sukanta_Biswas, I tell you what just happened to me:

Today I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, I logged in normally and when I started playing a gift box apperared on the screen (1st image left to right), it opened and I got a message that says "It seems you have already received this gift..." (2nd image left to right) Assuming that at this time my game doesn't have any events, that gift must be the Galaxy Yeti, but in the collection of my characters I just have 5 Yetis (3rd image left to right).

I did this with the app on the Google Store and the same thing happened. Please, if you can help me, I would be infinitely grateful, but if this is definitely not fixed, let me know so that you are not further bothered by this matter. πŸ™

Thank you so much and sorry for the insistence! πŸ˜”

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @LaVacaRosada Hope you are doing fine πŸ€—

No, it is never a bother to talk to my co-players 😍 So, please do not worry about that at all πŸ‘οΈ

With regards to Galaxy Yeti, it is all set from the Team side -- they have already sent him to you on the 15th itself!

Since I have not heard from you, I thought everything is fine on your side too!!

You were supposed to force close the App and reboot your device to bring him in! Can you tell me why you have reinstalled the game? Were you having issue with the internet or something else?

• LaVacaRosada

Hi @PummyRaj!! πŸ‘‹

I haven't problem with the app, I reinstalled the game because after so many days I still didn't get the Galaxy Yeti, so I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if something happened then the message appeared that I had already received the gift, but I don't have it yet πŸ˜…

• PummyRaj

Oh, OK @LaVacaRosada πŸ‘οΈ

Have you played any levels in the past few days -- from the day you have reinstalled the game?

If not, can you try that? How about play few levels that have Yeti in them -- even older levels and win them (did I make sense)? I am thinking it would kick in your device and Galaxy Yeti will appear now.

If it still doesn't appear, let's bother the Community In-charge then! What do you say?

• LaVacaRosada

Well, I'm back dear @PummyRaj!! ☺️

I made the recommendations you said, I played some previous levels with the Yeti, but all continues normal and the Galaxy Yeti don't appear... What do you recommend me to do? Because I don't know 😫

🍭 Thank you so much and have a great day!! 🍭

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,477 Friends Moderator

@PummyRaj I have collected 35 friends. What does the Galaxy Yeti look like and what are the requirements to earn him in CCFS?

• PummyRaj

OK, dear @LaVacaRosada

First of all, Thank you so much for being very patient with me, while you and I are figuring this out πŸ™

Let me talk to the Friends Community In-charge and get back to you. They are very busy with few things with games & Community. So, it might take a bit longer for me to get back to you.

I apologize for the delay and test your patience.

I will try to update you as soon as I can.

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @MountainMom πŸ€—

To acquire the "Galaxy Yeti" -- we must have the Samsung Galaxy phone. It is a special offer from King team through Samsung, hence, all the players do not have this costume!

There are various models in this phone series. I can look for that info and get back to you πŸ™‚

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,477 Friends Moderator

@PummyRaj I do not have a Galaxy phone, just a Samsung tablet. Since I don't plan to trade in my iPhone, I will not be able to get the Galaxy Yeti. Boo hoo.

• LaVacaRosada

Thank you to you @PummyRaj!! πŸŽ‰

Your messages give me hope, I will wait patiently for your response! πŸ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?