🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel event doesn't start

AJVVV
AJVVV Posts: 3 Newbie

After getting a few announcements the Rachel event still didn't start on my andoid phone. I have updated the game twice.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

What do you mean that it does not start? Do you have a picture for it? Then I could help you better. Sometimes you don't see this event right away. Please play a level as normal and then it's there. It is a time delay.

• AJVVV

Thanks for your reply! The event did not appear at all, after it got announced twice. I have played several levels already, but no change so far.

• Spinnifix

Hi!

I know that well and that's why I asked about it. Some things are only announced, but it does not mean that you will get them. The announcements come automatically and for everyone.

I hope this helps you further!!

• AJVVV

I didn't know that! I'll just have to wait for Rachel a little longer, thank you for helping me out!

• Spinnifix

With events it is like this: that a randomly selected player group gets it. So not everyone has the event. The groups are also changed. Please be patient and keep your eyes open. The events are always repeated.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello @AJVVV Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you do not have Rachel event in your game!

Since you have already installed the latest version, that would not be an issue!

It has been 14 days since the event started and I am thinking this time, you might not be lucky to collect Rachel this time!! Usually, when a event comes to our games, it will appear within a week of span, which is a max!

Sorry for not able to give you any good news about the event 😔

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,191 Friends Moderator

@PummyRaj , please be aware that the hyperlink "Here" that you have in the "CCFS no-win Gol Bars - Here" takes me to a "Page not found " message. Please check the URL attached. I have tried several times and got same result.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @MountainMom 🤗

Hope you are having a wonderful week and staying safe at home 😷

Thank you for the heads-up about the links in my signature. I have changed them now. I was having some trouble to "Edit" my profile for a while now. But, I took a lot of time today to set it right! Can you please check if they are working now?

Once again, Thank you and have a great Tuesday 🍭

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,191 Friends Moderator

Hello @PummyRaj , Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue. Both hyperlinks are working correctly now. Thanks again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?