🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Life

Rashieda10
Rashieda10 Posts: 11 Level 2

Good morning people!! If I requested for life on this game then I never get but why?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I made 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to your game and above is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can leave them with requests and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send life back and forth. I hope that makes sense for you! This is only possible on the PC and not on the mobile devices!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,560 Candy Moderator

Hello @Rashieda10 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

If you are logged in through Kingdom account, players are not able to receive / send lives for some reason in Candy Friends game. The Game Studio team is aware about this and trying to look for a remedy.

If you are logged in though Facebook account, please make sure that all your friends are active. And, then join the groups on Facebook and ask them to send "Friend Requests" to you. Since the Facebook groups are very active, it will be easy to acquire new friends very quickly.

Once you are in the game, make sure that you are logged in through your Facebook account but not Kingdom account (if you have synced both the accounts, that is). Then, you will definitely see the best results -- minimum 5 to 6 lives daily for sure.

If you need further clarification or have more questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game! Have a Crushastic day 🍭 🍬

• Rashieda10

I'm not a Facebook fan cause I don't like that social media network. Ain't there a other way to get life please cause I don't wanna delete this game due to the fact I'm having fun and enjoy myself with it. You must have some way or an idea to make the game more fun. Why don't you give half or hours with the life to keep playing the game and make it more interesting for other players in the future to like it too. Please think of a better way.

• Spinnifix

@Rashieda10

Hello you are in King.com as well as me. What I wrote above is then important. I hope it helps you!!

• Rashieda10

Everyone ain't have the pleasure of afford a computer or laptop that's way I was thinking of as you play the game so you can get an half or hour to make the game interesting and the other players in future to like it to if you have a better way please do it. Not Facebook please cause I'm not a big fan of it.

• Spinnifix

Adding friends is only possible via the PC: I will inquire and come back with further information.

• Rashieda10

As I say I'm not a Facebook fan cause I do really don't like it

• Spinnifix

I understood that. I'm not a Facebook fan either.

• Rashieda10

All I ask is do your best to desolve this cause I find it very hard in this case but try to find a way around it please. I will be grateful for you.

• Spinnifix

I know what you mean. I can only ask what it looks like now. I can't do more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?