πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Charged for purchase NOT delivered

MollyS
MollyS Posts: 6,814 Pro Player 👑

I was charged for this bundle and NEVER received the reward. The game showed an error message - ! there was a problem - but then charged me anyway and there are NO refunds allowed. I have been ripped off by this game again. This happens way too much.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U will need to email support with ur account id for them to check ur purchases of gold bars ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,327 Candy Moderator

Hello @MollyS Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received the items you have purchased!

I think you are having this issue in Candy Crush saga game, right?

I think this glitch might have occurred due to heavy traffic over the internet! Whenever it happens, you should never take it easy and leave it. But, you should send a complaint to the King Player Support team for your missing items.

** If it is refund you are looking for, you will have to contact the Apple / Android customer service.

I am assuming that you would like to have your missing items. So, here is what you need to do... You can send the complaint directly from your game through "Settings" -- Then click on ? (the question mark) -- Go to "Purchases & Gold Bars option -- check if your issue is found in the given list. If not, scroll all the way down and click on "Contact Us" -- Fill out the form that pops-up.

Once you send your complaint, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. Please give them 3-5 days to hear back from the Support Team. If you still did not get any reply by then, please do send a reply to that automated email and inform them that you are still waiting for your missing items.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance or clarification.

You can post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day! 🍬 🍭

• MollyS

No, the problem occurred in Candy Crush Friends! I already sent a message to the support team as well and have no response. It is so frustrating when you can't get help to fix this in the middle of your game. I'll not play for a while I think

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @MollyS - you should hear from Player Support but sometimes it takes a few days so please be patient. In the meantime I will also let the CM know. I hope you have a good weekend and hopefully you will hear from Player Support soon.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,327 Candy Moderator

Oh! Got it @MollyS πŸ‘οΈ

By looking at your previous posts, I thought you were having this issue in Candy Crush game!

With regards to the message sent to "Customer Support" -- like I wrote above, please give 3 to 5 days to hear back from them. We do not know how much they are backed up with the complaints and issues as so many issues will be redirected towards them!

They too must be working from home -- and when working from home, they might not have all the facilities that a work place has; and also the "Internet Traffic" is becoming a big issue! I am very positive that you will receive the help, but bit delayed!

And, yes! I completely agree that it is no fun at all when we do not receive the help when it's needed in the middle of the level! Unfortunately, there is nothing I can tell you to make happy about that situation!

And, it is nice to take break once in a while, but not completely though -- but only from playing new levels. What I would suggest you to do is, come back daily to collect the Daily Bonus, and play your Quests -- so that you can collect stickers and earn the boosters of Lollipops and friendly Charged Boosters. When you have the 2 important charged boosters Coloring Candy and the Wrapped Candy, it is easy to beat certain levels. That's what I feel and do when I am stuck in a hard level πŸ™‚

Did I make sense?

• MollyS

Well, it has been a week and no one from the support team has responded to my issue.

It's too bad they have my money and will not provide something in return.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?