🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends Spring Special

Options
Skwidget123
Skwidget123 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi all,

I don't see the point in playing the Spring special games, since there is no way to win. First off, you don't get enough moves to finish the board, Second, whichever "Friend" you get (Jelly Queen for example) the boards don't give you enough of their color to help complete the board. I have the feeling you can't complete these boards without buying.

I would think with all the money King games has received over the course of all the Candy Crush games, they would make it easier to beat the "Special Boards". Some of us players don't have the money to spend to keep going in the games. For example, I only have MAYBE a total of $50 in a month to spend on the items in the store. I do thank the makers of the Candy Crush Friends for putting in more free stuff for completing other boards, like 4 dunk the cookies, or collecting different colored candies.

I guess I just feel that for those of us that don't have a lot of money to spend in the store, they would make it easier to beat the "Special" boards, like the Spring Special event that is going on right now. I bet I am not the only player that would sure like to be able to get more of the free stuff through these other game specials.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?