🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Still stuck on 1560

DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Support

At least when I first start the game, just waiting for the app to be updated in the store.

Then I need to force stop the game, clear the cache, then restart the game and I am always greeted with

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Restart ur device and update to latest version and see ...

else u may try to uninstall and install but boosters will all be reset to 0, do take note

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,372 Candy Moderator

Hello @DreamDancer Hearty Welcome Back 🤗

Are you using an Android OR an iOS device?

A latest version was released on the 13th, were you able to download that? Can you please check if the version shows 1.37.4?

OR is the issue still the same even after installing the Update?

And with regards to 'Yeti's messages" -- I think it is a new feature that popped up... not sure if is intentional or a glitch! I will find out about that also, once you clarify above details for me.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day! 🍬 🍭

• DreamDancer

@PummyRaj

Running on an Android device, the play store version is still 1.36.5 which was last updated on April 27th, 2020.

This is after restarting my device and clearing the cache for the play store.

That is also the version on my phone.

And the messages are a bug, they are supposed to show up only once,

• PummyRaj

Thank you for sending the details @DreamDancer 🤗

Looks like your device is missing some updates, dear!

The current version is 1.37.4 which was released last week. These games work perfectly when we have all the updated version only! That would be the reason for the game to sending you back to level # 1560.

I have made sure about it with the Candy Friends Community In-charge too. Apparently, if our device does not have the last operating system, that also affects our games!

So, you have to make sure about both the Updates -- your phone and the game App.

I did not get a chance to talk about the constant "popping up messages"! May be they too would disappear once you install the latest version Can you please check into it?

• DreamDancer

@PummyRaj

Can't update if the update is not available in the google play store dear.

🤗

• timblache
    timblache Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m having same issue to prior to the update and after. Before I could restart the game and get it to advance but now I’ve tried about 10 times and nothing. I’ve also been experiencing that after my move and I should be able to go random candies will just disappear for no reason and almost always for the worse. I’m on iPhone and I have the latest update also looks like I got robbed by a leprechaun as I had over 100 gold yesterday when I stopped playing? Help would be nice I’m disabled so I play this game a lot

• DreamDancer

Looks like I'm not the only one with this issue.

• timblache
    timblache Posts: 2 Newbie

Yeah seems to be a ton of glitches going on for me. It’s a really drag to when you buy stuff and then the game glitches and oh sorry you just wasted your money. You would think it would be addressed with as many of us complaining but I’m starting to think they don’t monitor this board?

• DreamDancer

How long before this gets fixed?

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020

Hello @DreamDancer 🤗

I became busy with my personal life and other things, I completely forgot to follow up with you! So sorry, dear 🙏

Since you are using an Android device, I checked mine (I rarely use it to play the game, but kept the game only to help my co-players). So, what I found is version 1.37.4 is available for Android devices and it was released on May 11th.

Do you know / will it be possible to find out whether your phone operating system (Android system) is up to date? I am not that tech savvy, so, cannot help you on how to find that 😔 I am sure that once you update your phone, you will definitely receive all the latest version Apps into your Play store 👍️

But, if you have to go with "Factory Reset" (I am sure you don't have to), please know that all your Apps will be deleted in that process, and you will have to reinstall each and every one of your games!

Will talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day and great weekend ahead 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?