🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Year’s Eve 2019 with Tiffi and her friends

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi, Kimmy, Yeti and Mr. Toffee enjoyed their nice quiet Christmas day.  They all relaxed but ate too much.  Tiffi was happy to spend some time away from the game but she did check in every so often to see if anyone needed any help.  Guess they must have been celebrating the holiday too and opening up their gifts. 

It was now the day following Christmas day and with nothing to do or no players for Tiffi to help, Tiffi asks Kimmy if she would like to go outside.

“Hey Kimmy,” Tiffi says.  “Let’s go outside to build a snowman.  The players don’t need my help and I really need to keep busy.”

Kimmy knew her sister well enough to know that she was building up too much energy and if she couldn’t find anything to do she might start jumping up and down or running around the house in circles, so she decided to get on her snowsuit on and boots.  And outside the two of them went.

“Wow it must have snowed a lot last night,” Kimmy says.   “We could build a real good snowman with all that snow!”

It doesn’t take them long to gather the snow and roll it into large balls.   Tiffi runs back inside to get her blue hat and scarf for the snowman. 

Kimmy realizes that Tiffi is having so much fun building the snowman, so she decides to do some skiing instead.

“Don’t forget the carrot,” shouts Kimmy. 

Good thing that Tiffi heard her sister shouting to get the carrot.  She goes back into the kitchen and takes out a carrot for their snowman.

“Kimmy, I thought that you were going to help me,” Tiffi says. 

“I decided to do some skiing,” Kimmy says.  “You are having so much fun building the snowman so you can finish it and I am about ready to go back inside.  I am going to make some hot chocolate for myself.  Do you want me to make some for you too?”

Tiffi who is still full of bubbly energy tells Kimmy that she will be inside shortly.

Let’s continue on here.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?