🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

✨Special Poll ✨ : Which event/challenge is your favorite in CCFS?

Options
2»

Comments

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options
    Characters with their own maps + Their own Star Chaser Events at the same time

Of these special events, I only received 3, and of those I prefer option 5, it was a lot of fun to complete them.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Odus Challenge Event

Thanks for your tagging me! @Sofia1992 😊

I will like Odus Challenge. 😊

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wish I had two votes @Sofia1992 as I love the character side maps and the holiday calendar events. Great poll 💪🏻

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    Jelly Jam/ Free the Octopus/ Dunk the Cookies Challenge-Event

Thanks @Sofia1992 I think this is a difficult one because I love them all, I just find the character levels very hard at times which is why I voted for the dunk the cookies etc as I find these fun and easy to earn a few boosters.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    BubbleGum Troll's Event

Thanks for the tag @Sofia1992 I too like the Odus event but I picked the Bubblegum Troll because every 3-4 levels you had a chance at winning great boosters in the game plus you got the chance to win His Royal Highness at the end. 😊🐨💕

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Options

What a great idea for a poll, @Sofia1992 🙌 Thank you for starting it! (And, definitely missed you 😉)

👉Add your votes everyone, I'll make sure to pass this to the Game Studio so it helps them understand what you guys like 🤗

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Holiday Calendar Event

Thanks for creating the poll. I like the Holiday Calendar Event as it spans over a few weeks and provides fun and goodies on a daily basis. The BGT event is great too as it is probably the most generous with free boosters. It is great for replenish my boosters stockpile. Cheers!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited May 2020
    Options

I would have liked to Vote @Sofia1992 @QueenMia but I like what Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Team and Game Studio do to Every Event. This makes every Event Unique and Not Repeatable. It would be better if Everyone would have got Every Event. But Some Players Do Not Recieve Any Event or Official Events. Might be some day, these things will change if Game Studio Likes this. It will make their work easier by sending one Event To Everyone rather than Official Events and no need of Beta Testers as well as Test Groups too.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Odus Challenge Event

Hey, hey everyone...

Oh my...So many votes and different opinions about the events from everyone in this game.

YES! I love it! Seriously everyone, it really makes me happy to see many different opinions about which event you loved the most.

And @QueenMia , I'm so glad that you loved this poll and I'm so happy that I can help Studio with that way. Hearing our opinions, we will make all together, this amazing game the sweetest one ever!~

Now, since I told you above about my own Opinion for Odus Challenge, it's time to give you and my opinion about the other challenges too:

After Odus Challenge, my second favorite one is the BubbleGum Troll's Event. It's my 2nd favorite because thanks to this event, I've got BGT Troll and his King Outfit (BGT was the first character that I've got from special event) and also, this event gives alot of boosters. More boosters than the other events to be honest.

And my 3rd favorite one is the Characters with their own maps and their own Star Chaser Events because you get new characters and every one of those characters have a very special new map (I love those maps ALOT!) but...the problem in those events is that sometimes, some of those special levels are really hard to pass them (In Jelly Queen's Event, her levels were easier abit but I can't say the same for Olivia's and Rachel's Event which the half of those levels were hard-hardcore!)

So please everyone, save gold and boosters for those hardest levels of those events. Thank you!~

Jelly Jam/ Free the Octopus/ Dunk the Cookies Challenge-Events are very easy to complete and give you boosters (they are so easy like Odus Challenge) but the problem here is in case to stuck on a hard level for days maybe. Yep! That's a problem!

Misty's Star Chaser Event + All the star Chaser Events with New Costumes are great because from those special Star Chaser Events, you can get a new costume for your favorite character but the difficulty on those events depends on how many stars those events want in order to get your prizes.

And last but not least is the Holiday Calendar Event. This Event is great but in my own case, it gave me everyday only one attempt to try and if I failed, then I had to try the next day while in some other players, this event gave them 3 attempts.

BUT...if the 1rst week, I failed to complete the 7 levels of this Calendar, then I lost and Superstar Challenge which hides many cool prizes and that's so bad and that's why I don't like it alot.

Because...Ok, I will be honest for something. Christmas Holiday Calendar Event back in December 2019, I completed it all until the end because the levels there were so easy but in Spring Calendar Event, I had trouble with those heart blockers. I failed to complete those levels because of those blockers.

Ok...That was my opinion about those events and I hope you find my opinion useful too!

Keep the votes coming and see you around!~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?