πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Something new from level 2941

2Β»

Comments

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

Wow they're soooo cool looking!😍😍 Congrats to everyone doing so well&getting to try em out! Everyone keeps my drive alive to keep pushing! I just love this game, what a great community. πŸ’œπŸ’œ

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Thanks @nikpen Great Community Indeed!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Sweeeeeet 🍭 That's right, the Hazelnut Crunch Blockers are finally here. Thanks again to @debrichmond for finding that perfectly fitting name!

Aaaaand there will be some nice surprises coming in the game soon to celebrate... Are you ready for it?! πŸ€—πŸŒŸ Stay tuned for more πŸ’

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Wow!! @QueenMia Another Big Surprise ??!

A Event ?! A Rush ?! New Game Mode ?! New Booster ?! New Hammer ?! New Character Joining the Game ?!

Could be any of this ? Who Knows What Surprise Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Team & Studio has planned for it's Players. Can't Wait For It ?!

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

Hi there @newbee !! Nice to meet u! It's always fun to meet new members, where are u from? I'm in Boston, Massachusetts where it's pretty hot&humid today. I love my CCFS and am close to level 2000, finally! This community is really great&very helpful. There's spots just to chit chat with fellow gamers, spots to win gold bars, spots to ask questions and spots to give ur thought's and/or idea's! I'm not the best at navigating, but I sure am trying(well when I'm not glued to my Candy Crush Friends screen)heheheheheeeeee. Hope to see u round lots, have fun!😍😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?