πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Are the profiles in game and here are different?

Options
Saydobid
Saydobid Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi everyone! I have a question about the system. I have my profile in the game Friends Saga, and when I wrote the detailes I created in game to here, it didn't confirm. Are the profiles in the game and the community are different from each other? Thanks for your help. :)

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

They are same if you use the same account on both otherwise they are different.

β€’ Log in with the Game Account in the King Community. You must have forgotten password or have entered incorrect email address. Check and Log in.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Saydobid Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

To answer your question, Yes! Your game profile and the Community Profile are not the same.

Even-though, you came to Community from your game, you still have to create an account to join/log-in, to post a question or participate in a discussion.

But, you can use the same email address and the password you use for your game for convenience, as it will be hard to remember too many passwords πŸ˜„ I do the same πŸ™‚

If you have any further questions, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?