🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

CandyCrush friends sending lives fix?

rccweber
rccweber Posts: 19 Level 2

Come ON. This is reported on with no fix. Are you not a very rich company of tech wizards? Maybe you need to pay them more. We are in quarantine; can our “Relaxing” games not generate frustration on top of our collective frustration? Thank you.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

•Update Your Game To Latest Version.

•Check if Internet Connection Speed is at least 5MBPS.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator

Hello @rccweber Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you are receiving lives in the game!

Just wondering... are you logged into the game through King.com OR through Facebook?

If you are logged into through Kingdom account, there is still issue with receiving lives and the Friends Studio team are still working on it to figure out "why" 😮

And if you are logged in through Facebook, there is no issue and Lives are coming through. BUT only catch is that we have to make sure that we have active players in the game.

The reason I am saying is... I have about 48 friends that play Candy Friends, but the Lives I receive are only 5 to 8 friends. The reason for this is, either some of them are stuck on a hard level and stopped playing for a while; or some are taking a break from this game and started another game, and etc., reasons.

If you do have Facebook account, I would recommend you to join the "active" groups of Candy Crush Friends game, and ask for new friend requests. As per my experience, we will receive minimum 10-15 requests within couple of hours. You keep adding friends, which will be useful to get lives from more friends.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions or need any clarification, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

All the very best in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?