🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Latest upgrade causes game to freeze.

Options
maydaylady
maydaylady Posts: 3 Newbie

the latest upgrade has caused problems! When I use a power up, the game freezes & I cannot make another move! I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

¶Update Your Game To Latest Version 1.37.4

¶Download the Game from Galaxy Store

¶Make Sure You Have at least 2GB free on internal Storage.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @maydaylady Hearty Welcome Back to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

When you said "you used a power-up". by any chance, were you talking about the "friendly charged booster(s)" that helps us at the starting of the level for 2 hours? OR is it one of the Lollipops?

If it is the "charged boosters", some of the levels are getting frozen for some reason and the Friends Studio are about it. The only work around is to let those boosters expire and get back into the game.

Sometimes, if we just force close the game and restart our device, the level works without being frozen. But, you might have to reboot your device couple of times (sometimes, but not every time) though!

If it still doesn't work and acts the same, please use your boosters to get 3 stars on your old levels and let the timer run out.

These are the few work-around tips we have for now that work. Please see if they will be useful for you too.

If it is not the "Charged booster" that is causing the freezing issue, but it is a lollipop, can you please post back and let me know? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?