πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Join The 2000 Club & Earn the Badge πŸ…

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas.

I’m working my way up and I’ll let you know when I reach level 2000.

Thank you.

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• YuleinisBarrios_19
    YuleinisBarrios_19 Posts: 5 Level 2

Voy en nivel 2095 πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• BobbyLou
    BobbyLou Posts: 16 Level 2

Hey, I'm a New Bee 🐝, currently tackling level 2811! πŸ€—

• Leauxcy
    Leauxcy Posts: 18 Level 2
  • LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@Omega007

Hi and welcome to the Candy Crush 🍬🍭"Friends" Saga area of the King Community. I only play Friends and have seen and have had 350,000 plus on a few levels...not too many though...lol PLEASE NOTE: that this is for having reached level 2,000 on CC"FRIENDS"S where you post a screenshot of your map to receive a badge for having reached that milestone. Each game has its separate area in the King Community. Congrats on that scoreπŸ‘, but I suggest posting the question at Candy Crush Saga, just go to the King home page and click on the game that you are playing and you should be able to find where to receive your badge for that game there. Hope that helps πŸ€—.

For a few days now the site has had technical problems and ALOT of people have been posting here that do not play CCFriends. Again please take note: This area is for Candy Crush Friends Saga only.... Thank You!!😊🐈

Good luck to you and happy crushing πŸ˜‹

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3

HI, LoveDachs!

Sorry, but I don't understand to say!

This area is not to "Friends" Saga of King Community?

πŸ€”

So... I am not a friend? πŸ˜ͺ

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited May 2020

@MaryLuyo2020 πŸ™‹,

Hi 😊, oh my goodness, that's not what I meant. Candy Crush Friends Saga is one of the King games, would never mean that you are not a friend 😻. There is Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly and others. Each game on the site has it's own area, Community Manager and so on where you can participate in contests, discussions, polls, a fun area etc. and depending on which game you play, that is where you go, but many people play more than one game and you will see them in different areas. If you want to pop in and say hi or ask a general question, sure you are welcome, it's just if you are entering a contest, participating in a poll or requesting a well earned badge,( as in this case, here is only for CCFS), it will not count unless you are in the right area.πŸ“ Sometimes there will be a contest or whatever, open to everyone but you have to read the rules that are posted at the beginningπŸ€— Probably the best advice I can give, especially if you only play one game, like me, is to stay logged-in to that game, it takes me to Friends every time. If you want another one then click on games and choose the one you want from the home page.

I am so, so sorry for any miscommunication, just trying to warn people that they were in the wrong area if they were expecting something.

Take care, be safe and have fun ! ❀️ 😻🐈

• samoney33
    samoney33 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?