🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Analysis, Theories and facts about...Nutcracker (Special Extra Part 1A)

Options
Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hello to all my friends. This time, let me welcome you to something very special that I promised that I'd made when I would reached 1000 posts here in this awesome community and in level 1000 in CCFS.

An extra special part with our favorite Candy Crush heroes and this one will gonna include our favorite Toy Christmas Soldier of our heart. The sweet, brave and determined Nutcracker. So, let's get start it.

1) Do you know that people of CCFS Studio when they first created this game, they had so much inspiration to create so many cool and amazing sketches of Nutcracker?

I mean, look all those sketches. I just love them!

And when they created the beta version of CCFS, they were focus on the first three main characters of the game which were Tiffi, Mr.Yeti and Nutcracker only and later, when the original game released, they added more and more like Olivia, BubbleGum Troll etc.

2) Another cool thing is that Studio of CCFS, using ingredients from real life, they created all the special outfits for our sweet Nutcracker.

Check the screenshot below as example. Check how they used some real life things to create Nutcracker's Pilgrim outfit!

3)Do you know that in one of my special polls 'Which Nutcracker do you prefer the most' , King of Hearts outfit came in first place (9 votes - 31%) , while in 2nd place is Leprechaun Nutcracker(6 votes - 20%) and in third place, we have Original Nutcracker and Gentleman Nutcracker (3 votes on both of those outfits - 10%) .

With few words and from the comments that I read below of that poll, I noticed that many people (including me too) love Nutcracker King Of Hearts because he is such a cutie! His appearance, so lovely and romantic at the same time while his tango is so wonderful ! Aww...~ And as my best friend @candycrushinit said something true..That he just wants to dance with Tiffi and kiss her at the end. Oh my heart... He is so adorable and I think my heart melts like chocolate when I see him with that outfit.

Leprechaun Nutcracker from the other side is so cute.~ Seriously, we need some luck and happiness in our life so Leprechaun Nutcracker is here to make us smile with his Irish Dance and bring us some luck too.(and his skill when he throws out a rainbow from his pot is the best).

Original and Gentleman Nutcracker are always ready for action. Original Nutcracker is strong and oh so ready like always while his Gentleman outfit is just magnificent and always know how to use his skill against those caramel blockers.

But with few words, still all Nutcracker's outfits are the best so if you are fun of Nutcracker, then try to collect them all !

4)Do you know the every outfit of Nutcracker is based on his personality?

Exactly! Every outfit of Nutcracker has a part of his personality on it and this time, I have a full description of all his outfits until now!

Original Nutcracker is determined and always oh so ready to give his best. Easy levels? Hard levels? It doesn't matter because Nutcracker as good soldier that he is, he will gonna give all his best and always come up with many strageties to win a level.

Squirrel Nutcracker I would describe it as the cutest of all. He is so fluffy and he deserves all the hugs of the world and when he comes up for nuts...well....he loves them abit.

Skeleton Nutcracker. A very mysterious one outfit for Halloween. Skeleton Nutcracker is always quick and ready to strike back his enemies with that nasty bone rush attack.

Gentleman Nutcracker. As we will see and from the name of this outfit, Gentleman Nutcracker is very very gentle. He will always be there to help you with finesse while this outfit is oh-so wonderful just like his personality.

Robot Nutcracker. One of the most dynamic outfits of our favorite Nutcracker. Robot Nutcracker gathers energy and he creates powerful orbs that can break even the hardest blockers around. And also, he is powerful enough to break more than 1000 nuts in one day.

King Of Hearts Nutcracker: Romantic, loyal and very fabulous in his appearance, King Of Hearts Nutcracker will gonna do everything to win Tiffi's attention. With a red rose in his mouth and determination and love in his eyes, King Of Hearts Nutcracker will gonna dance the most wonderful and romantic dance ever which is tango and melt the hearts of everyone who watch him.

Prince of Diamonds Nutcracker: Just like a real Prince, Prince of Diamonds Nutcracker is brave and fabulous at the same time. He will fight until the end to win Tiffi's Heart while he will try to protect her with any cost.

Leprechaun Nutcracker: One of the luckiest outfits of Nutcracker, so if in case you see Leprechaun Nutcracker and catch him, you will gonna have luck for the rest of the year. Also, his Irish Step Dance can make someone very cheerful for the rest of day.

Nutcracker as Mr.Toffee costume: Thinking of replacing Mr.Toffee for one day and becoming mayor of Candy Town, Nutcracker as Mr.Toffee loves order and organization around. Hmmm...Noone can see the difference between him and real Mr.Toffee right?

And Pilgrim Nutcracker. Kindhearted with the spirit of Thanksgiving celebration and very calm at the same time, Pilgrim Nutcracker with the help of his loyal dog Dachs will chase down turkeys in no time (actually, toy turkeys cause if he had to chased down the real ones, then we would had trouble with the reduction of population on turkeys.)

5) Now prepare yourselves for a very interesting detail that some of you might notice it while some others nope.

Remember a location where was called 'Valentine Valley'? Does the name ring something to you?

In that case, let me mention something. In CCS, in 208th episode....that episode in CCS included 14 levels (levels 3096-3110) and released in January 24, 2018 on windows 10 while in mobiles, the episode released in February 14, 2018 and one year later, in CCFS, there was the same Valentine Valley location with its own map and 20 special levels and this event was available from February 7, 2019 until February 21, 2019.

As you will notice, both events are based on that location and that show the adventures of our beloved Nutcracker who tries so much to impress Tiffi.

In Valentine Valley on CCS, Tiffi and Nutcracker deliver letters with heart symbols on them for Valentine's Day.

In CCFS from the other side, someone ate the heart-shaped cookies from Nutcracker's heart-shaped box so Nutcracker, with the help of Mr.Yeti, Odus, Dachs and with the help of the players too, he fills up the box with those cookies and in order to impress Tiffi even more, he decided to dress up as King Of Hearts.

That's all in this part but don't worry...It's not over yet. I have more to share about Nutcracker with you but wait very soon for the next part of this special, extra tribute of our beloved Nutcracker!~ I hope you enjoyed it so much!~

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?