🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends and lives

Options
bmartinez143
bmartinez143 Posts: 4 Newbie

Friends send me lives but when I click on the I don’t receive them. Why. I have lost a lot.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Check Your Internet Connection Speed. It must be 5mbps at least.

• bmartinez143
    Options

I have great speed. in the past I had 13 lives I click on 5 I get a credit of two. I just had a life I slicked it and no credit.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

At Most You can have 5 Lives Only. Means When You have all 5 lives, you are Full of Lives.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @bmartinez143 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

First of all, are you having this issue in Candy Friends OR in some other Candy game? The way you described on "how many you have and how you click", I am wondering whether you are talking about the original Candy Crush Saga!

Can you please clear that for me? So, that I can be of further assistance to you?

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• bmartinez143
    Options

Candy crush the original.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for replying back dear @bmartinez143 😃

You said even-though, you have clicked on 5 of them, you received only 2 lives, right?

And the reason would be, now, in Candy Crush Saga -- both the Lives we have received from friends AND the Request for Lives sent by them are placed in the same place. And there is no color difference between these two anymore to differentiate! Which is why, you are wondering about it!

So, what happened is -- the 2 lives you have collected are the gifts from your friends -- which will be shown as "You got a Gift". And the rest of the 3 would be "Requests for Lives" from your friends -- which will be shown as "Help your friend".

Except for these words. rest of all looks just the same! That's why, it will be confusing until we realize we have clicked on the requests too!

Did I clarify properly about what must have happened in your game with Lives?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?