πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Paid for extra tries froze and lost them

Jennlancaster315
Jennlancaster315 Posts: 1 Newbie

I paid for gold bars, got the bars, but then used some for 5 extra tries, then froze and it killed my extra lives, used the gold bars and killed my progress.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Have you saved your Game ?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator

Hello @Jennlancaster315 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Please send a complaint to the "King Player Support Team" and request for a refund. You can do this directly from your game itself.

Click on the "Settings" (the Blue Cog wheel) -- then click on the ? -- go to the "Purchases and Gold Bars" tab -- check if the issue is listed in the given list -- if not scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab -- fill up the given form and "Submit".

** Please note that the first response you receive is an automated response from a Bot, which is just an acknowledgement. It includes some trouble shooting tips, which might or might not resemble the issue. Please don't get frustrated by those as one of the tips would be "post in the Community" πŸ˜‰ Please wait for 3 to 5 days and send a reply to that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting for the issue to be resolved.

As per my personal experience, they are very good and supportive. We just have to have a bit more patience and time.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Have a wonderful day and a great rest of the week 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?