๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Boosters?

Options
lilmomma1971
lilmomma1971 Posts: 15 Level 2

Does anyone know if there is any way to purchase boosters on ccf without having to buy the bundle?

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@lilmomma1971

Hi and welcome to CCFS. I have only seen bundles which all seem to include gold bars from the $2.99 and up. I have not seen any single lollipops or timed boosters. Sorry if there is any I don't know about them. In the bundles you can get a good assortment of gold bars, lollipops, timed boosters and Infinity lives for a limited amount of time. I accumulate mine by doing the dairy quests for one, takes a few days sometimes but if you're careful how you use them you'll usually have what you need when you need it. Hope that helped.

Happy crushing! ๐Ÿˆ

• lilmomma1971
    lilmomma1971 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

@LoveDachs thank you. It was very helpful. Have a blessed day

• LoveDachs
    Options

@lilmomma1971

You are very welcome and thank you....you also๐Ÿค—.

Nice to have met you and good luck!๐Ÿˆ

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @lilmomma1971 I see @LoveDachs has helped You.

Now, There's no way to Purchase boosters for free but...

ยถ You Can Earn them by Completing Daily Quests & 20 Levels in the Game.

ยถ You Can Earn them in Events and Buy Moves with Winning Gold Bars in the Contests here on King Community.

I hope this helps you. Have A Nice Day.

• LoveDachs
    Options

@AbhinavSargar ๐Ÿฆ‹

Hi my friend, ๐Ÿ™‹good to see you. Good info there, some more to add :

The Prize Box ๐ŸŽ(when there is one) for completing a level and the Daily Rewards ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ which usually only go up a couple of clicks per item and they are few in quantity, but it all helps. The Mystery Chest,โ“ in CCFS, it's my beloved Dachs, get to him before he floats away๐ŸŽˆand he'll use that key ๐Ÿ—๏ธthat he carries in his mouth (so cute) to open the chest and give you goodies.๐Ÿคธ In the end though it all adds up and in a few days especially if you can watch ads, you will begin to have enough to help you get through those levels that skill alone is not enough ๐Ÿ˜‹ There really is alot of ways to earn boosters re: Lollipops ๐Ÿญand timed helpers.โณ

Take care and talk to you soon.๐Ÿˆ

• LoveDachs
    Options

@AbhinavSargar ๐Ÿฆ‹

Thank you, still need your help myself ๐Ÿ˜Š, you are a treasure my friend, be writing you in a couple days...so much to do right now.โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿˆ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?