πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Can't make a purchase! Waaaahhhhh!!😫😫

nikpen
nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

So I've tried about 9 times to purchase bars and/or package deals. But I get a spinning icon then an error msg! What gives?! Is this being worked on or are other's aware? Bummer! Tia for any advice/help. Have a great night!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,652 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @nikpen How are you doing? It is very nice to see you again πŸ€—

The reason why you are not able to make a purchase would definitely by the "Heavy Internet Traffic" and nothing else.

Due to the Pandemic, everybody being in lock-down, people working from home, many using their laptops and phones for games& watching movies and also kids for their home works, etc., etc..... all the things put so much load internet and this is causing a big issue with many things that are related to the King Games!

Usually, any and all King games need a good internet connection. We can play off-line, but for everything else, we must have internet connection. And the weak connection / connection being down / servers down make it hard for us to purchase anything!

What I would suggest you is to make a purchase in odd hours -- like when most of the people are asleep (if you are awake at then, that is πŸ˜„) or early in the morning -- the working people won't start their work yet and you would have good strength then!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Keep having lots of fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful day and a great rest of the week 🍬 🍾

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,652 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @nikpen How are you doing? It is very nice to see you again πŸ€—

The reason why you are not able to make a purchase would definitely by the "Heavy Internet Traffic" and nothing else.

Due to the Pandemic, everybody being in lock-down, people working from home, many using their laptops and phones for games& watching movies and also kids for their home works, etc., etc..... all the things put so much load internet and this is causing a big issue with many things that are related to the King Games!

Usually, any and all King games need a good internet connection. We can play off-line, but for everything else, we must have internet connection. And the weak connection / connection being down / servers down make it hard for us to purchase anything!

What I would suggest you is to make a purchase in odd hours -- like when most of the people are asleep (if you are awake at then, that is πŸ˜„) or early in the morning -- the working people won't start their work yet and you would have good strength then!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Keep having lots of fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful day and a great rest of the week 🍬 🍾

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

Thank u soooo much @PummyRaj you truly helped and I mean it! And your answer makes total sense. Thx mucho!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?