🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🌈 Candy Crush HI! 👋 Start a sweet conversation with your friends and family every day!​

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

🌟 No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds 🍭

Dear Community,

We have very exciting news to share with you today! 

All of the difficult times of 2020 have made us all realise how important it is to stay in touch with the ones we care about, so we made this

We have been sending  this little treat HERE  to other Kingsters to check in on each other and stay cheerful during this difficult time. 

Now, we are very happy to share it exclusively with you, our Candy Crush Friends community, as you’re part of our extended family! 

Go ahead and say Hi to your friends and family with…. 🌈 Candy Crush HI! 👋  ➡️  HERE

🍭 What is Candy Crush HI?

Candy Crush Hi is simply a little daily level of Candy, which you can send to people to make them smile!

It is not quite a game - It’s a lovely message of peace and happiness, and a fun way to say “hi” to your loved ones. 

How? Simply click/tap HERE and let the magic guide you! 

We find a little bit of Candy goes a long way to keep us smiling, don’t you agree? 🙂

👉 So… How many people do you think you’ll share it with? 

I personally enjoy sending it once a day to my fellow CMs and close friends - I wish the real Queen Mia could play it too 😋 What about you? 

Have a delicious day and don’t forget to start a sweet conversation with your friends and family! 

Happy playing 🍒 

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?