🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Did you know?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020

Did you know that I have been working with the game studios to get trivia about our candy crush characters? Would you like to embark on an epic journey through the magical Kingdom to discover the hidden secrets behind the Candy World? Welcome to the Candy Kingdom Chronicles!

• _Elsa_

The origins of National Donut Day are traced to The Salvation Army’s involvement in World War I. During this time, a group of volunteers was dispatched to the frontlines with the mission of providing comforting meals for the troops. They soon found out that donuts were an effective way to provide food while navigating the difficulties of cooking in very dire circumstances. These brave volunteers would later be known as “donut lassies”. They would even use war helmets as a utensil to fry up seven donuts at a time. 

In 1938 “Donut Day” was established as a way to honor the members of the Salvation Army that came to the aid of soldiers during World War I. Nowadays, National Donut Day is widely celebrated on the first Friday of June. Many donut shops are known to give them out for free, giving a good reason to take some time out of the day to enjoy this most cherished treat. (Info here

Please take a moment to read the story that I created about Dachs, our donut dog HERE.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

💡Did you know?💡

Facts about Pollution Facts :

🌎 We should do to save the Earth's Environment! Happy Earth Environment Day! Everyone! 🌎

• Diamond_Lim

💡 Did you know? 💡

🎂 Facts about Birthday 🎂

Oh! Why did I post birthday facts? Because today is my birthday! 🎂😄

🎂 Happy birthday to me! 🎂

• _Elsa_

Do you know that this coming Sunday is Father’s Day? Some of you celebrate it now, while others celebrate it on other dates. Tiffi and Kimmy are celebrating Father’s Day and they have special gifts for him. Yep that’s my new story. You don’t want to miss this story because there is a special video on the last page - Let’s celebrate Father’s Day 2020

• Diamond_Lim

💡Did you know?💡

🙆‍♀️ Facts about Happy Mother's Day 🙆‍♀️(I haven't posted Happy Mother's Day's facts yet)

🧑 Facts about Happy Father's Day 🧑

Happy Father's Day! 🧑

• Diamond_Lim

💡 Did you know? 💡

🇺🇸 Facts about Happy Independence Day 🇺🇸

• _Elsa_

Did you know that today is "Teddy Bear Picnic Day?

If you are a teddy bear lover or would like to read the history of teddy bears please click on this link:

Who is a teddy bear lover? Let us count how many!

Please let me know on the above link if you are a teddy bear lover because I will be starting my new teddy bear story this weekend and I can dedicate it to you.

• _Elsa_
    It's beach time! Let's join our characters and go to the beach............

Do you know that I created a story of our characters going to the beach?

Do you know that I dedicated it to @QueenMia who loves the beach? 

What are you waiting for!  

It’s beach time – In the good old summertime!

"If you have plans on going to the beach, don't forget to take your face mask with you," Jenny says.

• _Elsa_

Something big is coming to the Friends community on Monday 8.3.2020

Have you heard that something big is coming to the Friends' Community on Monday, 3rd August?

What could it be?

Tiffi knows but she is not telling anyone.

Yeti is trying to find out the secret on his tablet.

Nutcracker has no clue.

What could it be?

"We need to know," Nutcracker says. "Yeti type in Google the date and Friends' Community. Let's see if something comes up. No huh? What could it be?"

Let's ask the community members here if they can help us.

"Hey guys, we need your help," Yeti says. "Can you help us figure out what might be happening this coming Monday, Aug 3rd?"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?