🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Father's Day ...................... do you want to share?

2»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

@Spinnifix you're back! I asked @Lola_Pop yesterday if she knew when you'd be home. I missed seeing you posting. I hope that you had a nice relaxing holiday.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

@Elsa

Hello dear Elsa!

I had put it on my profile. I was back from my vacation today. I know I was missed a lot. I also know that there is a lot to do again. I've already started. But today I don't blame everything on working. That will be more in the next few days. Yes, my vacation was nice and thought of you every day.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

My dad has always been there for all 5 of us every day of our lives. He was my mums main carer, helped by myself, when she was living with MND. He was a hard worker but always had time to play when with us we were young and also help my mum with the cooking at weekends. I remember in the 60’s every Sunday he would take my brother and I to the shop at the end of our long road to buy us chocolate as a treat 🍫🍫🍫 My Dad is 87 now and his memory is getting bad, sadly I can’t go to see him tomorrow as he lives 2 hours away and with shielding from Covid19 it isn’t possible. But I love him very much and hope he has a wonderful day ❤️

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

@Spinnifix it's great to have you back but please don't do the ideas for a couple of days. I've been busy writing stories and I have 2 that need to be finished and then posted.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Happy Father's Day! 🧑

• ArmyArms
    ArmyArms Posts: 44 Level 2

My father is my brother, coach,friend and my mum. He has been through a lot just for me and I salute him for that...I love him

Thanks @Lim

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?