🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Reporting an ad as offensive should not cost you your bonus

DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
edited September 2020 in Support

There's not been many of them, but occasionally there will be an offensive ad for getting the bonus.

But reporting the ad as offensive costs your bonus.

And there is not do over.

So if I want the bonus, the offensive ad has to play.

And this is only for the service provider that allows you to report offensive ads, the other ones don't have that option.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @DreamDancer How are you doing 🤗

Hope you are your family are doing fine and staying safe ❤️

I am so sorry to hear about that! From past few days, I have been receiving only Ad about the "new iPad" with a bird. That is the same thing, I am seeing in all my games!

May be you can send a complaint directly from your game through "Privacy & Terms" about the "offensive Ad" you are receiving? When we do this, our complaint will go to the "King Player Support Team" (if you have not sent a complaint till now), and they could look into it! But, I am not sure!

If it is something that needs to be looked at urgently, Player Support Team would be your best option! Because, all the Community Managers are off for the weekend and will be back only on Monday!

Just sharing my thoughts!!!

• DreamDancer
    edited August 2020

@PummyRaj Most of the time, the "Privacy & Terms" link leads you to a page that the ads you are seeing are based on your browsing history.

But there is no browsing history on the device nor the account to which my game is tied to.

And there is no links available anywhere on said page about reporting offensive ads.

-----

And now for something different.

I'm getting this ad for a cleaning service in which is the imputation is that if my business has been closed since the beginning of the pandemic, my place needs to be sterilized before being reopened because, obviously, the virus has been invading it and accumulating on the surfaces of my location.

Really?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @DreamDancer and lovely day to you.

Noted that you have been getting offensive Ads in your game sometimes and you want to report the issue.

the "Privacy & Terms" link leads you to a page that the ads you are seeing are based on your browsing history.

I agree on the above because certain sites that we have visited have cookies that stored our data and browsing history etc. Thus, it is advisable that after we have browsed any website, to clear the cache, cookies and browsing history, this way those Ads will unlikely to appear in our browser unnecessarily.

I suggest that you go to the setting function of your browser and set it to auto clear cache, cookies etc. after you log out. This is applicable to PC, as for mobile web browser, you may try to go to the setting and click on the browser app and change the setting accordingly.

If you want to report the ads in your game, go here and provide the necessary info on your report.

Hope the above helps and let us know if you still need help after that.

Thank you and have an awesome day ahead😉

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Hi dear

If you don't want to see ads you can block these From there also but if you are not seeing any option to report ads please contact here 👇

You may Asked your game ID here.

Tk know your game id please Open profile section of the game and Dubble tap on the king logo which is located on the Top Center Area.

• DreamDancer

@wykoon But I don't browse with my mobile device, hence, no cookies!

🤣

• wykoon

Hi @DreamDancer ohh great news. Have you changed your web browser setting in your PC then? 😊

• DreamDancer

@wykoon different account(s) used on the PC's.

• wykoon

Hello @DreamDancer and glad to hear from you again and I hope you've been well 😊

It doesn't matter which account you sign in. It's the web browser setting that you have to disabled the cookie 😅 which browser you are using for your online activities?

• lrundell89
    lrundell89 Posts: 1 Newbie

Well I keep getting an ad for Game of Khans which involves MILKING women and picking which one you want to impregnate so I feel like there needs to be some way to remote crazy things like that. Any suggestions here? I have never in my life looked up games like this on my own, so I cannot imagine why things like this are being shown to me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?