🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tik tok advert not allowing bonuses to load

jeanps
jeanps Posts: 25,297 Level 5

Hi there

Is anyone else having the problem that when the Tik tok advert runs to get a bonus of e.g.extra moves or a starter bonus that it just doesn't run completely and instead of a bonus I get an error message. All other adverts run ok and the bonuses arrive, but Tik Tok seems to be the 'advert du jour' at the moment!!

Answers

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello @jeanps and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Hmm...try closing your game, clearing cache, and reopening it and make sure you have a stable connection. I’m pretty sure a different ad will play.

Hope this helps you a bit. Speak soon 🌸

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Hi @jeanps Welcome to the King Community,

How many times did that happen ?

Mostly the error occurs due to incomplete load/download of ad in your game data.

As @candycrushinit mentioned, use the steps and check if You are still getting the issue.

Additionally, Tagging @Sukanta_Biswas & @PummyRaj for Your Help.

Please Reply to let us know about the issue so we can report it to Community Managers.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

I also got a Screen block / Black screen problem from a few such ads and I will definitely report the problem to my team.

Thanks @AbhinavSargar ❤️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,504 Candy Moderator

Hello @jeanps Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

And Hello dear @terrazas1325 Hope you are doing fine ☺️

When there is only one Ad video, that is getting frozen or making the App close, etc., etc, it should be definitely escalated to the game Team. But, they will be needing either a short span of video or a screenshot with the issue persistent in it.

Can any of you be able to take a video of the issue?

Also, is the issue just "Ad Video being stopped abruptly" and you missing the reward OR something else is also happening to the game -- like a Black screen OR the Ad being frozen and the only way to get out of it to restart the device?

Can you please clarify this for me @jeanps and @terrazas1325

Talk to you both soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• AbhinavSargar

You are Welcome @Sukanta_Biswas ❤️

Thanks for helping @Sukanta_Biswas @PummyRaj

• jeanps

Hi there,

Thanks for all the ideas....the Tik tok advert has not been working properly for some days. It starts, but immediately goes to the end. It doesn't freeze, it just starts and zooms to the end.All other ads work fine, but I seem to be getting this one nearly all the time.

When I close the ad, the bonus doesn't appear and I get an error message Whoops something went wrong....it then takes me back to the game without the bonus (in the case of a starter bonus). The game works perfectly. No blank screen, no need to start the device. Just no bonus. It's at its most annoying when I when I need an extra move, and it just says Whoops.....Sigh!!

I have closed the app, restarted the app, restarted the device and logged in and out. Nothing changes. Still the same ad with the same problem.

• jeanps
    edited June 2020

Hi @PummyRaj

I'd love to post a video of the issue that still exists, but I don't have the level of access to do it. Is there any other way I can show you the video

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,504 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello dear @jeanps Thank you for getting back to me 🤗

Do you have 4 icons in the bottom left corner of the Comment box given below?

The 3rd icon should be "Insert Media" and the 4th icon should be "Upload File".-- either of these should be helpful for you to insert the Video!

Is it not allowing you to post the link?

• jeanps

Hi @PummyRaj

Thanks for the rapid response.😀

I've already tried using the 'insert media' and linking to a youtube video, but I got a message saying I didn't have access to using such a link....here's the message 'You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.'

Just tried again with the same outcome....and .'upload file' doesn't support mp4 files......Any other suggestions would be really helpful

• AbhinavSargar

Hi @jeanps try copy & paste for your YouTube video.

Copy your YouTube video link and paste it on Comment box.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?