Tik tok advert not allowing bonuses to load

Options
2Β»

Answers

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,307 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj and @AbhinavSargar

Thanks for that idea.....but it still gives me the same message 'You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links'.

So here's the extension which needs to be put after the youtube address...... ALKIYAittkE Hope that works for you. I've just tried pasting it into the back end of the youtube address and it works for me

I am now getting this problem on both Candy Crush and Candy Friends. The Tik Tok advert is the only one that plays and it never completes.....which means I can't access any bonuses from videos. I truly hope I don't have to uninstall the apps as losing all my bonuses from years of playing would not be any fun at all.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again dear @jeanps

I have sent you a personal message. Can you please check that? You can see an envelope icon in the top right corner of this page. and if you click on it, you can open my message.

** Actually, if you are using a phone, you might see that envelope icon at the bottom of the screen, and if you are using a PC or an iPad, you can see the icon in top right corner.

But, with regards to "deleting and reinstalling the App" will not work with this particular issue, because this is not an issue on your side and on your device. But, it is in the game itself. So, even if you delete the App, there is not guarantee that the Ad will stop appearing. So, I strongly recommend you not to delete any of your games.

I will get back to you tomorrow, as it is midnight for me.

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend 🍭 🍭

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,307 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj

I thought the problem had been solved yesterday, but the Tic Toc video is back to misbehaving again today - all the time. It's getting to be very frustrating indeed. Thanks @terrazas1325 for letting me know you have the same issue. Is this any solution to this on the horizon??

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @jeanps πŸ€—

I am so sorry, I could not get back to you yesterday! I did see the video and, now I will be able to send it to our Friends game Community In-charge also.

Here is the link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALKIYAittkE

I will get back to you if I have any information about it πŸ‘οΈ

Have a great day and a wonderful rest of the week 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?