🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

BubbleGum Troll Event

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

Hello,

The above-mentioned is not working right for me. I opened the game this evening and it showed 125 points. I played a BubbleGum level and passed it but it never added the points. It is still at 125 points. How am I supposed to help my team? Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot of the level because I did not expect to encounter this problem. Please advise. Thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Just_Me-2 🤗

It is very nice to see you in Candy Friends game area also! I have always seen / interacted with you in Farm Heroes Super Saga only 😃

With regards to the points from Bubble Gum Troll event -- I am thinking it could have been a glitch due to slow internet or servers being down.

Try this -- Force close the App -- Disconnect from WiFi -- Shutdown your device for 5 min. and restart it -- reconnect to Internet and open the game again -- see if the points are added.

Some players have complained about the same when the Troll appeared last time. But, once rebooting their device, they did receive their points. Please check it and let me know.

Once again, it is very nice to see you here too. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• Just_Me-2

Hi PummyRaj,

Yes. I play both Candy Crush Friends and Farm Heroes Super Saga games now. I used to play Candy Crush Friends and Candy Crush Soda games but gave up on them in October 2018 because I lost internet connection and my avatar became a blank face as a result. Thank you for your response. I tried your suggestion but it did not work. It is still showing 125 points.

• PummyRaj

Thank you for replying back dear @Just_Me-2 🤗

I am sorry to know about what happened with the other Candy games! But, if you want to go back to them, you know that you can start from where you left off, right? Well, If you use the same log-in as both your current games and / or if you remember the log-in details 🙂

With regards to the points in BGT event, please keep trying those steps as frequently as possible. But, do not clear the cache or data until the points are added to your total score. Like I informed earlier, this is happening to some players for some "unknown" reason! And rebooting is the best possible step to collect those points.

I will escalate this to the Friends Community Manager and ask if there is anything else going on. (As of now, it is only you, that has complained about this points issue). But for that, I need few details

** Your game user ID number, device you are using and few screenshots. And the screenshots I need are --

1) Your regular game Map screen;

2) screenshot of the points where the whole team is displayed (before you start a BGT level);

3) The points you have received after winning a BGT level (this will be displayed only for few seconds, try to catch as quick as you can);

4) The end shot of the level -- whether it is a win or loss (if we win, 100 points are added; if we loose few points are added - but I forgot how many though);

5) The points of the Team - after you are done with a BGT level.

You must be feeling like I am asking for too many details! Sorry, the more thorough we are and the more details we give, the better it will be for the Studio check in to the bug/issue (If you would like to send these screenshots through PM, that is fine too 👍️)

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• Just_Me-2

Hello PummyRaj,

I went into the game yesterday to get the Daily Reward but did not get the chance to play. It just gave me 25 points for going into the game so I am now up to 150 points. I have not cleared any cache or data but followed your instructions to disconnect from Wi-Fi, shut down, reboot and then reconnect Wi-Fi. I will try to see what I can do about getting all the necessary information as listed. I am on a higher level and even the classic levels are difficult to pass so it will take some time to get to a BubbleGum Troll level. With regard to the two games I have no interest in playing anymore because I cannot see other players and there are no events for me to participate. They are no longer fun. I forgot to mention one other game that was also affected by the internet connection in October 2018 and that is Farm Heroes Saga. I was in the higher levels for all three games when the internet connection issue happened and it was really devastating. I would actually like to concentrate on just Candy Crush Friends Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga games. I still have those three games with the internet connection problem but have yet to uninstall because of the gold bars, some of them I earned and some purchased. I would really like to uninstall the games because they are taking up a lot of storage space Can you please advise what I can do with the gold bars that I have accumulated in those games? Thank you.

• Just_Me-2

Hi Terrazas1325 and PummyRaj,

I apologize for the delay in responding but the problem is fixed. The points did add up after passing two Bubble Gum Troll levels. I have not had any success completing level 1613 and it may take a little longer to get to the next Bubble Gum Troll level. I really appreciate the follow-up from you and the tips provided by PummyRaj to help solve the issue. The only question left unanswered is the gold bars accumulated for the three King games that have no internet connection which I no longer play and plan to uninstall. Thank you and Happy 4th!

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Just_Me-2 🤗

Sorry dear! I had been a bit busy for the past few days! Hence, did not have a chance to get back to you, so sorry!

I am so glad to hear that the issue with the "points adding" is solved! I know, I am with you... these higher levels are too hard to beat! I am also stuck in my level from past week 😔

With regards to the Gold Bars in the games, that you are not playing anymore ---> Unfortunately, the King has not introduced the feature of "transferring the Gold Bars from game to game"! Because of that, you cannot do anything with the remaining Gold Bars in those 3 games.

But, if you have saved those games also either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, then you do not have to worry about those games or Gold Bars. You can go ahead and delete them from your device.

Just make sure to remember the "log-in details", as they will come in handy if you would like to install and re-ply those games again. And the Gold Bars will stay the same even if you play on PC or on a mobile device 👍️

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Once again, I am very happy to know that the "points" issue was resolved in your game 🤩 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?