🌟 Tell us what level you're at and Win 30 Gold bars here πŸ† | Friends' Got Talent! Win 30 Gold bars here πŸŽͺ | Say Hi HERE πŸ‘‹ | Find out your Candy name here 🍬 | Share your scrapbook here 🌱
πŸ… Join the Weekly Race and collect badges HERE πŸ’« | Give us your feedback on The Jelly Queen HERE 🌈
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢

Hi everyone! Anyone knows if unlimited lives will come back?

CandyCrushIsCoolCandyCrushIsCool Posts: 347 Level 4
edited May 18 in Discussions

Hi everyone, how are you doing? I just want to ask if anyone knows if unlimited lives will come back because I miss them so much. I am currently very bored and when I run out of lives I watch the timer go down, even if it is 20 mins, it is something to do. Please reply ASAP. THANK YOU

STAY SAFE!

Hi everyone! I am on level 4 of the community and I am aiming to be a legend or superstar!

Just remember to give my comments reactions and then I will do them back.

Stay Safe!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Comments

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 3,598 Legend

Unlimited Lives is expected to return very soon. It was till 3rd may but if people want it back, King might give Unlimited Lives on Their Games. Try To Unlock Rachel , a new Character in the Event for some help on your Game. Try Beating out Superstar Score for Chance of Winning Free Boosters.

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 549 Level 4

I also hope for more unlimited lives

• CandyCrushIsCoolCandyCrushIsCool Posts: 347 Level 4

Yes, everyone wants them back even though everything is getting back to normal now

Hi everyone! I am on level 4 of the community and I am aiming to be a legend or superstar!

Just remember to give my comments reactions and then I will do them back.

Stay Safe!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

• crsdadcrsdad Posts: 6 Level 2

Please bring back unlimited lives..love it.