🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❓Q&A Time - Ask your questions to our Candy Crush Friends Level Designers Team!❓

Comments

• peaches85
    peaches85 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hu

I have a question about the bubblegum event. At the first day there were 5 bubblegum levels. Since then i played a lot, but had no more bubblegum levels and i don't get points.Sometimes I get points for daily playing, but not every day. So I also will not earn the bubblegum troll. I see that my team members get more points and thats really frustrating.

This is the first time i have any problems with the game.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020

Hurry Up! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

The time is almost over!!

You have just 59h 45m now to ask your question to the team... Do it before it's too late... (*/ω\*)

• Ángelitamia
    Ángelitamia Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited July 2020

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• sfiuzzn
    sfiuzzn Posts: 4 Newbie

When will new levels be updated or is 7190 levels the end of candy crush

• crsdad
    crsdad Posts: 7 Level 2

I have 30 goldbars and I want to use them. Can I use them without paying money? If so. HOW Do I do it?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator

Hello @crsdad Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

This thread specifically belongs and designated for the Q & A to the Friends game Designers team.

Can I request you to open a thread and post your question through this link please ---> Ask a New Question in Candy Friends Support

Hope to see you in our "Support" area and help you out with your question.

Have a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• PummyRaj

Hello @sfiuzzn Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry! This category belongs to the "Candy Friends" game.

But, with regards to Candy Crush Saga, please look at this thread ---> New Levels in Candy Crush Saga

** Please check our Candy Crush Community Manager @Pounawea's post(s) about the current levels. And keep following that thread, as our Community Manager will be posting their updates as soon as new levels come out.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍬

• PummyRaj

Hello @Ángelitamia Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that the King Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.

Hence, I request you to post your comments in English language, so that we can read your comments and reply back to you. Or if you need any help, we can assist you.

Thank you for understanding! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• jonesey66
    jonesey66 Posts: 17 Level 2

what happened to candy crush friends bubble gum saga I was almost done. will my status be r established. what’s going on

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Time's Up... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Amazing question everyone so this thread will be closed and on next Monday, the team will be answer...

Stay tuned!

Keep Crushing it... ❤

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?