๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

A Sad and Sweet Ending pg. 10

Comments

• keithismybaby
    keithismybaby Posts: 7 Level 2

@candycrushinit That was an amazing story you wrote. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful Valentine's Day Story for everyone here at the community ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm so happy and thankful that Nutcracker and Tiffi had a very happy ending to there Valentine's Day Story โค It was also nice too see Tiffi and Kimmy together as well. I โค when Tiffi and Kimmy have a chance to reunite and catch up on girl talk. Thank you again to @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ”–โœ

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

• casey7
    casey7 Posts: 20 Level 2

That was a lovely story.โ™ฅ๏ธ I'll have to read it again. Your next story will be hard to top this one. Great work guys! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘

• adetomi
    adetomi Posts: 22 Level 2

Nice story. You did a really good job.

• Felica
    Felica Posts: 19 Level 2

Yes, I agree along with the others about you creating another story! It captured your attention (that I stopped playing candy crush saga) to finish the ending! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Truly Love โค๏ธ

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@candycrushinit just read your story it was truly AMAZING, your imagination and story telling is really great keep it up! You have a gift that needs to be used more often, ever though about writing children's books, if not maybe you should or maybe a short story. People everyday write short stories that are turned into short films! " THINK ABOUT IT " Give it a try People can also help you, you just mention then in the end The part where you say I want to Thank So and So ! If you do let me know. "CONGRATULATIONS "

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2

I love this story! Don't get me wrong, but nutcracker ends up with Kimmy! It's just how it goes! You can't force love! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hey everyone! โญ๏ธ

If you want to read more stories, check here! Our dear Superstar @Elsa has written a lot of these. One is coming soon, so stay tuned! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐ŸŒ…

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

@candycrushinit I am going to be running a Superstar contest in the Friends comminity and guess who the character is? None other that your favorite Nutcracker! So make sure that you participate and get yours friends to participate too.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hehe...It's true @candycrushinit .

@Elsa prepares a very special contest for us since we both love Nutcracker. You will gonna love it for sure.~

In the meanwhile, she is not the only superstar who prepares a contest and a contest which is based on Nutcracker!~

Cause...I prepare and mine too!~ My first contest in CCFS Community and with my sweet one Nutcracker!~

Trust me....you will gonna love it alot too!~

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?