πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• tammytrouble
    tammytrouble Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi I'm Tammy! I've been playing for several months and this is my only daily game!

• tytheguy
    tytheguy Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi everyone! I'm new here so I want you to know that, and I'm very happy to join, woo hoo!

• mhemz
    mhemz Posts: 301 Level 3

❀im Mhemz.. Hi all.. enjoy playing..! love all kings games.. Im in love with king!!πŸ’›β€πŸ’™

• ThiaRossyS
    ThiaRossyS Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello πŸ‘‹ everyone!! πŸ₯° πŸ’πŸŒ»

• MollyMolls
    MollyMolls Posts: 985 Level 3

Hi everyone..my name is Molly. I'm from U.S

Boston MA..i love playing Papa Pear..

Have great nite.

Be safe πŸ˜·πŸ˜ƒ

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello @mhemz @cobismolly @ThiaRossyS @Flamemists @tytheguy @tammytrouble πŸ‘‹ Warm welcome to the Community! Very happy to have you here πŸ€—

Since you're here, don't be shy and join us in theΒ Fun Area here - There are a lot of fun games in there and friends to be made πŸ˜‰

And if you want to win Gold, don't forget to participate in our contests here. Good luck 🌟

So see you around, guys πŸ˜‰

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun πŸ’

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

HI EVERYONE!! HOLA! SALUT! HALLO! BON JOUR!

I've been around awhile but don't get to pop in here too often, so I just wanted to check BACK IN&say hi to everyone old&new this summer!! I live in Boston, Massachusetts &we are having a super HOT summer....ugh!! Soooo hot!! I'm not really crazy about heat so it's a lot for me. But I've been playing my beloved CCFS a lot since I'm still mostly in quarantine, so that's my favorite part heheheheee

I've made it in to the 2000's, where is everyone else? And I hope everyone else is having an awesome summer! Fun in the sun😁😁 I'm ready for cool Autumn night's &beautiful trees turning orange. I love to cook big meals for everyone on cold night's &plenty of hot cocoa🀎🀎 I can't wait to see what CCFS has in store for us as Halloween approaches...hopefully something spooky!πŸ˜‚

Well everyone have a great night, I'm so happy to see all the newbies too, it's fun meeting new ppl. Talk to y'all soon. Pls stay safe from this scary pandemic. Sending hugs&healthy vibes to everyoneπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’›

• DuwaNova
    DuwaNova Posts: 5 Level 2

Doing NovaThe Most

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

🍬Hi crusher I'm Irfan hense my username is Iffo

🍭I start playing CANDY CRUSH since 2013 βœ‹ I'm stop playing with level 280 ..... because of my study 🏫 I don't have πŸ•› time to play any game but after that I see a new game coming soon called πŸ‘‘ Candy Crush Friends Saga in 2018. Then I start to play with yeti and his friends ........πŸ™

Today I am at level in CCS is 4166 ,CCSS is 1670,CCJS is 780 and πŸ’ŽCCFS is 2234πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Wow, like a real King games Pro, @Iffo 😎 So nice that you've joined the Friends Family πŸ€— I can see that you haven't claimed your level 2000 badge though... Don't forget to grab it here πŸ˜‰

Hi everyone and welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community πŸ€—

πŸ‘‰New here?

🍭 If you want to find out more about the game and the Game Studio, check our hottest topics here!

🍭If you want more fun, check the Fun Area here!

🍭If you want to win Gold and Boosters, check all our contests here!

So see you around, guys πŸ˜‰

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun πŸ’

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?