🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Gold bar bonus

Options
tammytrouble
tammytrouble Posts: 9 Level 2

I got a pop up in game saying I could win up to 15 gold bars if I beat 15 levels before midnight. I beat way more than that but haven't received any gold bars and the pop up stopped coming up around 8 o'clock. Is there some delay or can you please help me?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello to dear @terrazas1325 and to @tammytrouble Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

We had this Gold Rush event yesterday -- which is on Tuesday, and it ended at 12 am -- but I am not sure whether it said "European Time" or the "local time". This information is crucial for our win.

As per our friend @terrazas1325 screenshot, the event ended in European time 12 am. Which means, if we live in USA, it will be 6 pm to us. I was stuck on a very hard level, so I did not pay attention to the event at all 😅

How this event works is -- if we fit into the category that has finished the task within the given time and won the given amount of levels, we will receive that Gold Bars reward after 24 hours from the time the contest / event ended.

Which means, you both will see your reward tomorrow in your games - along with a Pop-up notification.

Dear @tammytrouble, did you happen to take a screenshot of the pop-up of the event? It would help me to check the time defined on it!

If this is your first "Gold Rush" event in the Friends game, 15 Gold Bars is the highest amount you will be receiving (this time) even if you have won 20 levels or more...just to clarify for you 🙂

Hope this made sense and helps to understand how the event works. Please let me know if any of you have any further questions.

Enjoy the reward of Gold Bars you will be receiving tomorrow 🤩

Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

P.S: Thank you for the tag dear @terrazas1325 ❤️

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @sameeksha 🤗

Clearing Cache, etc., trouble shooting tips do not work for this particular event as the reward is "time related". Once the timer is ended, the rewards will be distributed to all the players who have earned it 👍️

It is usually same for all "Gold Rush" events -- in all the games 🙂

Have a wonderful day 🍭

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

hello @terrazas1325 and @tammytrouble

Please do this and let me know....

Clear app Cache data

Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.

To clear the cache for the app:

Open your device's Settings app Settings app.

Tap Apps & notifications.

Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.

Tap Storage and then Clear cache

Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in.

hope you get the gold bars

Happy crushing!

• tammytrouble
    Options

@sameeksha I tried your solution twice, but still no bars. Thank you for your help.

• tammytrouble
    Options

I know this may not be a high priority; however, I frequently purchase the opening up of my piggy bank and would like to be credited with the gold bars I've earned. Please and thank you.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello to dear @terrazas1325 and to @tammytrouble Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

We had this Gold Rush event yesterday -- which is on Tuesday, and it ended at 12 am -- but I am not sure whether it said "European Time" or the "local time". This information is crucial for our win.

As per our friend @terrazas1325 screenshot, the event ended in European time 12 am. Which means, if we live in USA, it will be 6 pm to us. I was stuck on a very hard level, so I did not pay attention to the event at all 😅

How this event works is -- if we fit into the category that has finished the task within the given time and won the given amount of levels, we will receive that Gold Bars reward after 24 hours from the time the contest / event ended.

Which means, you both will see your reward tomorrow in your games - along with a Pop-up notification.

Dear @tammytrouble, did you happen to take a screenshot of the pop-up of the event? It would help me to check the time defined on it!

If this is your first "Gold Rush" event in the Friends game, 15 Gold Bars is the highest amount you will be receiving (this time) even if you have won 20 levels or more...just to clarify for you 🙂

Hope this made sense and helps to understand how the event works. Please let me know if any of you have any further questions.

Enjoy the reward of Gold Bars you will be receiving tomorrow 🤩

Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

P.S: Thank you for the tag dear @terrazas1325 ❤️

• tammytrouble
    Options

@PummyRaj Thank you for your response. I don't remember it mentioning a time zone and I didn't think to take a screenshot. I'll be sure to do that from now on. Thank you for your help.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @sameeksha 🤗

Clearing Cache, etc., trouble shooting tips do not work for this particular event as the reward is "time related". Once the timer is ended, the rewards will be distributed to all the players who have earned it 👍️

It is usually same for all "Gold Rush" events -- in all the games 🙂

Have a wonderful day 🍭

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

ok @PummyRaj 😊

thank you very much for the information.😄

• dksdmswh
    dksdmswh Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

What i didnt even know there was a gold rush event in candy crush friends

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?