🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck on level 2547

Soda_bottelet
Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3

It is impossible for number of moves of the goals for spread all jam! I want a ask to you for why make some all levels to less of moves?? And how come for 15 extra moves for cost 10 gold bars??? Normally is 5 extra moves for cost 10 gold bars

These level is very annoying but this cannot a free to completed because for I think for these level is going to cost what a gold bars or money to complete! I have 0 gold bars!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

I will help you...

Hi @Soda_bottelet,

So before i will show you how to win level 2547, King want to test the new changes to extra moves options espacially that there's some levels has less of moves so many players after they are out of moves they can see 15 moves cost 10 gold bars and this is amazing idea... 😘

Note: This new change is only for testing and small group of players will see it so yeah... 😉

Anyway i will recommend you to use a Bubblegum Troll as a playable character for this level because he will help you much to remove the blockers and spreading the jams faster... Here's a video from @JustPlaying to help you more how to play this level!

Hope that helps... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

See you around the community! 💗

Have a great day!

• Soda_bottelet
    Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3

Hello @MightyWolf,

Thanks you very much😁

But it’s all about the moves! For the changed for the number of moves to less of moves! Some it is not same with these video of @JustPlaying. This level have only 25 moves for me! For JustPlaying have 30.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020

Because there's some players will see 30 moves and others will see 25 and some of them will see less or higher than that! King still testing a lot of levels just to make sure that everyone can win the game without getting board and make it easier to them so that's why!!

@Soda_bottelet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?