๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Character bug

Answers

• danicandy
    danicandy Posts: 485 Level 3

The coustume are loading

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

I think you get Summer Tiffi outfit before anyone else because i translate the name of the outfit from Portugal to English... LOL it's a glitch! ๐Ÿคฃ

**Summer Holiday Event confirmed**

Thanks @RobinCorte for sharing this...

• [Deleted User]

Summer Holiday Calendar Event confirmed... โค

• [Deleted User]

Finally a Rachel outfit... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@terrazas1325

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

@QueenMia ๐Ÿ‘‘I don't have all character and costume can you give me all costumes....๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿ‘‘Hey @QueenMia I need your help๐Ÿซ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,390 Candy Moderator

Hello @Iffo Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to say that the Candy Friends game Community In-charge cannot grant the characters for our games!

As players, we have to work on them -- through collecting stickers, participating in various events, winning Star Chaser events, etc., etc., That's how, all the players work on to achieve all the characters and different outfits for those characters.

But, if you are wondering about the "Rainbow" costumes, they are available to very very few players are everybody cannot get those as those costumes are still in "test" phase.

I took a quick glance at your "scrap book". You are missing the "Carnival Misty", Jelly Queen and Olivia -- all these characters are available through special events. Just like the Bubble Gum Troll event we just had, there were separate events to acquire those characters / costumes too. So, keep looking for them, and keep your game always updated - which gives us better chance to receive any events, that are sent towards us.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any questions, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below (just like before).

Keep having lots of fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

Thanks @PummyRaj

๐Ÿ˜ฅI missed carnival misty, jelly queen, olivia's events.

๐Ÿ˜žI know these characters and costume.. is available in special events๐Ÿ˜Ÿ but other costumes of " tiffi, yeti, nutscracker and odus"

๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿ‘ผ

๐Ÿ‘‰I'm waiting for olivia's jelly queen and carnival misty events

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,390 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Iffo ๐Ÿค—

If I remember correctly, The "Vampire" Tiffi (the first one in the picture you shared) -- was given out for Halloween in 2018 in a Star Chaser.

And same with "Tiffi the Turkey" (the 2nd costume) was given out for Thanksgiving in 2018.

I do not remember when we had events for "Dragon" and the "Pig" costumes -- but, they were also given out with Star Chaser events.

I will see if I have saved any screenshots when I have received those costumes! Usually, I save them up just for fun memories ๐Ÿ˜„

For Yeti ---> - you are missing Santa Yeti and Galaxy Yeti. For Santa Yeti -- we had a Calendar event in December as well as for Spring too (it was repeated). And Galaxy Yeti -- you can get him if you have the Samsung selected devices.

Nutcracker --> You are missing the "St Patrick" costume, and 2 or 3 costumes that were given out for "Valentines Day" special event.

** I can explain a bit more in details, if I see the Costumes.

Hope this clarifies everything! Like I said before, please keep an eye on all special occasions as we will have one or the other special event in the game ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?