πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lost chewinggum presents

Unicorn_Ltd
Unicorn_Ltd Posts: 22 Level 2

Between level 1192 and 1193 I won a chewinggum level, because I was not able to @ that time. One hour later I tried to continue and therefore I tried to open my presents. And yes ..... indeed they where gone? It's not enough I don't have the commercials to get presents, now they take my chewinggum presents away.

Can get them back ore are they lost 4 ever?

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020 Answer βœ“

Hi @Unicorn_Ltd

Please can you explain more? because i don't undrestand at all... πŸ€”

If you talking about Bubblegum Troll event yes indeed the event is only 4 mins and it will be end...

If you talk about the Ads, yes it was removed i supposed because this feature is still in-production and the team want to improve it!

But please explain me more...

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020 Answer βœ“

Hi @Unicorn_Ltd

Please can you explain more? because i don't undrestand at all... πŸ€”

If you talking about Bubblegum Troll event yes indeed the event is only 4 mins and it will be end...

If you talk about the Ads, yes it was removed i supposed because this feature is still in-production and the team want to improve it!

But please explain me more...

• Unicorn_Ltd
    Unicorn_Ltd Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi @MightyWolf

Indeed it's about Bubblegum Troll event.

Sorry, my English it's a bit rusty

Yes I know that it's over and out with this event. But it was before the end of it. I really don't understand that when you stop playing without clousing the game you lose your presents didn't open. And still I do not understand that the commercials and there presents are not for every one. Sorry that I'm yagging about it, but its it's unfair for the people that must pay for some tools. I hope they give this to everyone instead that stop it.

Best regards, me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?