๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Friends for a chance to win 30 Gold bars ๐Ÿญ

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello @QueenMia

I love to play CCFS a lot because I love everything: its characters, its game modes, and its events. Itโ€™s almost my number one favorite game next to CCSS. Itโ€™s challenging and fun at the same time.

• goofygoody
    goofygoody Posts: 90 Pro Player 👑

I love playing cause it BRINGS ME PEACE, RELAXES ME,TAKES ME AWAY FROM A STRESSFUL DAY,KIDS,THE EXCITEMENT OF WINNING & BEING REWARDED,ALL THE FUN OF EACH NEW EVENT, TESTING MYSELF,& HOW I ACTUALLY STAY FOCUSED TO FINISH EACH GAME & ALL THE LAUGHING FROM THE CHARACTERS & THEIR STORIES.THANK YOU CCS PLEASE KEEP UP A GREAT JOB & TAKE US TO A MAGICAL PLACE THAT NO GAME HAS DONE.

• babydoesi
    babydoesi Posts: 8 Level 2

For me its a stress relieve after a long day at work

• CBook
    CBook Posts: 4 Newbie

I love this game and all the levels especially the bubblegum levels!!

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

I have been playing match 3 type games for years, and this is a fun one because you can combine special pieces on the board. I have certain levels I like to go back to any play over because they are fun.

• Debbie257
    Debbie257 Posts: 7 Level 2

I love Candy Crush Friends, I play the other Candy Crush games, but Friends is my favorite, different levels and things to do daily. Try to beat the quest daily.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator

I find the game super challenging and can be stuck on a level for several days - but I absolutely love all the fun events and of course all my wonderful friends. I love to switch it up a bit and change their costumes (and how they interact with the game). The design team are so creative and keep the game fun. Some of the characters actions make me laugh (like pilgrim Nutcracker and his rubber turkey)..

I will always keep coming back to this game every day - it makes me smile and brightens my day. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• Debbie257
    Debbie257 Posts: 7 Level 2

Love the challenge play Saga, Jelly, Soda, and Friends, Farm heroes, AlfaBetty, Bubble Witch 3, and Diamond Digger.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,297 Level 5

Like many others (I suspect) I started playing CCFS whilst waiting for new levels of Crush to appear. I immediately loved the format, the characters and the way they helped (or not!)

I like the need for some strategy in play. Recent Candy Crush levels are more 'hit and hope' than they used to be - they used to need some strategy too.

Having dabbled with most of the King games, if I could only have one CCFS would be my pick. Just love it.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,997 Pro Player 👑

I just love Candy Crush Friends. I really like all the different characters and there costumes. There is always something new going on.

I am addicted to the game ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿถ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?