πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service πŸ’Œ πŸ• Help us and Win 10 Gold bars!

Comments

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3

The event started for me too, awesome! At the moment its going well, a little hard but well. Would be better if Dachs the postman were collectable. πŸ˜‰

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

What? Even you @starsweet ?

What is going on?

@QueenMia ...please give me an answer about my problem.

Where is the event in my phone? I sent you a message and I wait for your answer very please...

Oh well...may someone of you help me to solve the problem that I have now with that event, oh very very please?

Check here.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited July 2020

The Dachs event shows up on my game about an hour ago. Some of my 'team members' don't even have names. Hopefully they are real players who play regularly.

The challenges are quite demanding. Each task (you can only select one task at a time) is almost like a multi-daily quest. It's likely to take at least few days to complete one challenge. For example, it will take minimum 5 days to complete 15 quests as you only get 3 a day.

I'm trying the 200 stripped candies task now. Unlike the daily quest, apparently the stripped candies are counted only if the level was completed successfully. This is going to be a lot tougher than I thought.

Hopefully the prizes are good for this event. Good luck everyone!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

I haven't seen the event yet - but I will do what my friend @KingChewy did and hope he makes his appearance @QueenMia !

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

You know what they say - neither rain nor snow will stop the Dachs Delivery...

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@flew66 - How are you sir?? I noticed the same thing only team but took it to me the other 2 or 3 hadn’t signed up or logged in yet. Also haven found how to get back to the team pic yet.

On the quests keep in mind you can switch back and forth between them as much as you want. The key is you have to β€˜complete’ the level to get the rewards.

I used the same level 3 times for Yeti and didn’t get his Power until I passed the level. But then I noticed I was about to complete a daily quest so I switched to that one and finished it off and now you can see above ☝🏻 I’ve got progress on two tracks now πŸ’ͺ🏻

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @KingChewy , @flew66 and everyone.

I finally got it in my phone.

All I had to do is to log out from the game for few seconds and after to log in back .

Check the screenshot with the cyan arrow below:

I needed to press that button twice so to make the event appear in my phone.

So, @bearwithme ,try it too.

It might works on you.

Still, thanks everyone for the help.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @KingChewy, Thanks for the tip. I understand that you can always switch between the different quests. Similar to the chocolate box in the CC game. I agree that the player should be mindful on how to maximize the benefits from playing the current level.

You have confirmed that the "use of power" or other achievements won't be counted unless the level is completed. Each of these tasks would require the successful completion of a number of levels. This is quite challenging IMO.

Looks like the team only need to complete 3 quests to get the first prize. Hopefully my team members do show up and complete their quests. 😊

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

Hi @Sofia1992 - so glad the mailman got off the snide and showed up πŸ’ͺ🏻 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

@flew66 - yes indeed I am hoping my teammates show up soon too πŸ™πŸ»

Good luck out there hunters and may the odds be ever in your favor βœ‹πŸ»

🍩

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,814 Pro Player 👑

I did receive the event but it's not functioning properly. I can only see a small sliver of the challenges. Also, I don't understand that it says you can switch tasks because that didn't work for me either. Anyone else having these problems? Thanks!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Well I did what @KingChewy suggested and still no Dachs. πŸ˜₯

Very sad, I really love Dachs too. Maybe he just got a little delayed and maybe he’ll still make an appearance πŸ€žπŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?