🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service 💌 🐕 Help us and Win 10 Gold bars!

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,234 Crushing Legend

I have now noticed that it only works if the level is won. Thanks @KingChewy. However, I don't really want to change the screen resolution in my Win 10 app, but the task is not a good one to choose in my setting

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4
  • Daddy123
    Daddy123 Posts: 130 Level 3

hello..i`m on level 3120 no have new levels to play this event....@QueenMia with old missions i cant collect what he wants this event,any answer about this;

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @Sharon_Loose 👋I hope you're well and that you'll manage to pass the level you're stuck at soon!

My bad, I took that from my post about the Hazelnut Crunch and forgot to edit it to match it with this event - There won't be any new blocker nor side levels this time. Sorry for the confusion! I've now corrected the content. Thanks for letting me know 😉

@Sofia1992 - I'm happy the event finally showed up for you. How about you, @bearwithme? Did it come up for you now?

@brie_w 👋 Our @KingChewy is right, only new completed levels will count toward the achievement.

To everyone 👉 I am noting down all your feedback to make sure everything is passed on to our Friend-Tastic Studio. They eagerly want to know what you think, like and dislike, so they can make the event even better for you next time. So please, let us know EVERYTHING 😉

Also, there's a chance to win 10 Gold bars, so don't forget to share plenty of screenshots and feedback with us 🤗

Good luck in the event and let us know how you do 🙌 Happy playing, don't forget to have fun 🍒

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

At the moment i'm very buzy working for the event but after i complete it, i will give my feedback into it... 😘

@QueenMia

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

It will be tough to complete if only new levels count - I don't have any so for now I can't participate, but looking forward to trying tomorrow.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

The one thing that's unclear - do I have to complete all the quests on my own? And where can I see what the team is doing? The progress on all the quests is 0.

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5

Hi all 👋

Fortunately I got the event and it looks like an amazing but realy tough challange.

I got 4 teammates but no one is active till now and dont find the place where I can search them once again.

It seems different team got different challanges. Apart of that switching targets according to level is very important. If you win the level but selective target is not in order, you got nothing. Here is my screenshot-

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello everyone 🤗

Since it seems to be a little unclear, here are more info about Dachs Deliveries:

🍬 Only new and successfully completed levels count towards the achievements.

🍬 You can't see your teammates after the event started. The only thing you can see of them is their avatar if and when they selected a task.

🍬 Task selection is manual which means that you have to select a task for the counter to start (and also win a new level).

👉 Please note that there are no issues with the event, so far: It's all working as expected. However, we understand that it's not ideal and our sweet Candy Crush Friends Studio is already planning some changes for the next release. This, to make sure that we keep on giving you the best player experience 🙌Therefore, bear with us on that and keep on giving us your feedback! Thanks 🙏

Now, on to give a hand to Dachs for his deliveries 🤩Happy playing everyone, don't forget to have fun 🍒

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi Electra, I thought the same, if they’re our team surely we should see their progress somewhere too.

@QueenMia you are very welcome and I’m well thank you 😊 oh and I’ve noted your comment about the team mates that we can’t check up on them and that it’s working as it should do thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?