🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service 💌 🐕 Help us and Win 10 Gold bars!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @ROBCamra 👋

I'm sorry that you feel the event is not up to your expectations - We always test features and events before they're released to a larger group of players and most importantly, we always try to learn from our players and improve the experience we give them. That's why we're asking for your feedback now: to make sure that we provide you with even better events in the future. So thanks for sharing your thoughts.

This said, here's the latest update I've posted - Copying it here as well:

🍬 Only new and successfully completed levels count towards the achievements.

🍬 You can't see your teammates after the event started. The only thing you can see of them is their avatar if and when they selected a task.

🍬 Task selection is manual which means that you have to select a task for the counter to start (and also win a new level).

👉 Please note that there are no issues with the event, so far: It's all working as expected. However, we understand that it's not ideal and our sweet Candy Crush Friends Studio is already planning some changes for the next release. This, to make sure that we keep on giving you the best player experience 🙌Therefore, bear with us on that and keep on giving us your feedback!

Thanks 🙏

• ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    edited July 2020

Let me repeat in case you somehow managed to miss it.

It doesn't work on a Windows 10 desktop for the reasons above.

Please don't add another generic message.

I was a professional System Test Manager, I know how to test and report!

• LaVacaRosada
    LaVacaRosada Posts: 244 Level 3

Hello oh everybody! 👋

This is my first time playing the Dachs' Delivery Service 💌🐕️ I hope can help him with all his deliveries. Whish me luck and this is the screen of my phone... Dachs is so adorable and cute! 😍

Thank you so much @Diamond Lim for the tag! 😉

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @QueenMia, I love Dash in his cute outfit, can he be any more adorable 😍 I finish my first quest from the event, get 200 striped candy, it doesn’t seem like much but I had to pass 17 levels to get it, so I find it’s a bit much for one quest and for those who are waiting for new levels, they will have a hard time with this event. I also agree with @firebombmarkus and @KingChewy, I have one teammate helping ( or trying) hopefully more will join soon. I’m still having fun with this event, I have plenty of time on my hands, challenge accepted 😁🐰

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3

Hi friends, I am on the same situation with my team, I am the only one playing. @firebombmarkus, @KingChewy, @siti_payung and @Nat09 we should make team next time time🙌. However, I like the event very much just check better the teams next time.

• Daddy123
    Daddy123 Posts: 130 Level 3
    edited July 2020

how find F5 on candy crush friend and add my friend on facebook?

P.S i`m on android lvl 3120 :/ add friends not working, and cannot play on solo mode because no have more levels.. :D tommorow max 40 levels like 3160 not help for finish the event on 12 days period... sorry about my english.Maybe make event work with better score like 3 stars on old levels for make this quest and guys like me? :)

any answer about this? @QueenB @QueenMia thanks!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Hey @QueenMia . I have a question about something on this event.

In your above comment, you wrote this:

'Only new and successfully completed levels count towards the achievements.'

That means that we can't go back in previous levels so to complete those tasks?

And @bearwithme, I'm happy that I helped you to get this event. I'm so happy for this!~

• malenitass
    malenitass Posts: 124 Level 3

Tratando de completar las entregas de Dachs🤪

• sallytaz
    sallytaz Posts: 31 Level 2

I’m not getting credit for the Delivery Quests I’m doing. Like create 200 striped candies. Do i have to complete level just to get credit for candies made?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?