🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs post not recording achievements

Answers

• clause
    clause Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi I've started Dachs' delivery and none of my progress is being recorded. I did clear a level using Yeti, but my progress is still at zero.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020

Hi @clause - welcome to our friendly community. Please note you only accumulate points on NEW levels when you are on a specific task. If you completed an old level you’ve already beat it won’t register the progress.

Hope this helps 🙏🏻

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Thanks @KingChewy (I'm still not used to your new name 😁) and @Werner_Cichy for sharing that only new levels that has been passed gets registered.

We're waiting for a confirmation from the studio if this is intended but in the meantime, keep crushing newer levels and we'll pass on this feedback to the team 👍

Apologies for the confusion and hope this doesn't stop you from enjoying the game 🤩

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

The complete 15 quests task is counting for me even though I go back to old levels all the time for daily quests, but I guess since I'm stuck on level 1199 and haven't beaten it yet, the fish I combine in that level aren't counting for the fish task, but would if I somehow manage to beat that level.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓

👉 Okay guys, here is the latest update on how the Dash event works this time - More info here.

🚨 Important

Please note that at the moment, the feature is not only available to everyone as our sweet Game Studio is making sure it works smoothly. But don't despair, it will probably be coming to your game at some other time!

🍬 Only new and successfully completed levels count towards the achievements.

🍬 You can't see your teammates after the event started. The only thing you can see of them is their avatar if and when they selected a task.

🍬 Task selection is manual which means that you have to select a task for the counter to start (and also win a new level).

👉 Please note that there are no issues with the event, so far: It's all working as expected. However, we understand that it's not ideal and our sweet Candy Crush Friends Studio is already planning some changes for the next release. This, to make sure that we keep on giving you the best player experience 🙌 Therefore, bear with us on that and keep on giving us your feedback! Thanks 🙏

Thank you all for your patience and apologies for the confusion 😚

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

Hey community!

I need help ....

Dachs'Deliveries event I don't have this event

I love to play this event is need this.

@QueenMia you can see my screenshot

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

Delivery event that doesn’t deliver

Day 1 : After spending all my GB and boosters

Day 2 : All my progress gone

I’m out ✌🏼 Good luck everyone

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

Hello everyone

I finally get Dachs deliveries service

Thanks @QueenMia

• sarahshotts
    sarahshotts Posts: 2 Newbie

Does the progress for dachs delivery reset each day? I had collected towards the delivery yesterday by completing tasks on new levels, only for me to log on today and all my progress has gone! If this is the way the game is supposed to play it is terrible, especially when I'm on level 2068 as it can take days to clear a level. That means I'll never achieve any of the tasks, especially if it disappears daily! Just seems like a pointless event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?