🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service 💌 🐕 Help us and Win 10 Gold bars!

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

@QueenMia thanks alot for answering in my question. I will try all my best, me and my team to complete those tasks.

@flew66 and @KingChewy thanks for the tips. I really needed them so much!~

So helpful and important for all the players who play this event!~ Thank you!

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

A team of one. Agree with all the others - team events are pointless unless active players are grouped together. I might be able to complete a few of these on my own, but not all, especially since I only have 40 available levels to play. Even if I was on lower levels, it would be much more fun to coordinate with team members. I love the idea and the innovations in the game, but the execution on this one could definitely be better.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@Sofia1992 - you are very welcome!!

@Electra - ugh I know the feeling. I only have 40 levels it looks like too and no help either. BIG recommendation for you. Do NOT spend new levels completing daily quests. Go back to old levels to complete all 3 daily quests first and perhaps even get some timed boosters going. just make sure you are on the right track first to get the progress recorded 💪🏻

• Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3

Same situation as many others here: I am playing alone. No teammates appear to be playing!

The idea is good, but Missions Impossible to achieve without help from others.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @ROBCamra, sorry you’re not getting this event, unfortunately not everyone gets a chance to play this time. In the email I received from King, it says it’s only available on mobile. Hope this answers your question, have a wonderful day 😊🐰

• ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3

I have got the event it just doesn't work correctly

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

@ROBCamra, I really hope they can resolve this issue with windows and you’ll be able to play this event, sorry I couldn’t be of more help to you, I wish you a wonderful day, Nat 😊🐰

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,821 Pro Player 👑

I still can't see the challenges very clearly due to issue I mentioned on Monday. I am making my way, but the task of completing 15 quests does NOT update. I have selected this task many times, and completed the level on the first time, but it still shows ZERO. This just happened again now on level 2667. At this rate I will never complete the challenge since it seems I am the only one playing in my team. It makes this no fun at all.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

I am finding the event very hard as I am lucky to complete one level every few days and it seems like I have no active team mates.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?