๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Finding the difference๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‹

Sweetice
Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4

Hola Crushers...

ย  I believe some of you are enjoying this lockdown specially by playing King games and some of you are still bored and don't know what to do, maybe your like me...๐Ÿ˜‹SOย I got a new game today which I hope y'all will like it and this is finding the difference, as you see there is an image down here and in this 2 images togetherย there are 5 differences at allย so what we do is y'all reading this will try to find all the differences, such a tricky game...right๐Ÿ˜‰?? Now its just trying to find the difference in the pictures by 2 ways one is trying to describe the difference you saw here by words and the other is trying to circle the differences in the image and I prefer it would be that to make it more clear!ย After you find the difference you can post itย normally or by using the "spoiler" all as you like and prefer. After someone figure out the difference and after I check that its correct then I will post another one and again we will play that.....fun right??โ˜บ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜‹

Here is the picture:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?