🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I had to get a new phone & my boosters are gone

Options
GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
edited July 2020 in Support

I had to get a new phone &, when I downloaded my King games, my boosters are gone. I've gotten some new ones,but all my other boosters are gone. Also, I can't send lives, or ask for lives, from my friends.

What do I do to get my boosters back? And, how can I send & ask for lives.

Thanks, in advance!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,349 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @GranBarb . Welcome to our Community

Sorry that you lose booster

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster 👇️

Or please report this to our Player Support Team here

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi there GranBarb and good day to you.

If some of the booster are recently bought BUT NOT yet use, you may contact our Player Support by clicking on the contact bus link at the bottom of this page to recover the said unused booster.

Just follow the step by step guide when you receive reply from them.

Hope you'll be able to recover them.

Keep playing and enjoy the game 😊🙏🏻

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @GranBarb Welcome Back dear 🤗

Hope you and your family are doing great and staying safe ❤️

I am sorry about the lost boosters, but that is the norm - that happens when we change our device OR reinstall our game. But, if you still have your old phone handy and you have not deleted the game(s), you can still use up your boosters on hard levels and finish them up.

UNLESS there are boosters that are purchased with real money, the "Player Support Team" cannot help us to replace them.

With regards to sending lives -- is it happening in Friends game OR in Farm Heroes too? Can you please clarify that for me? If you are having issue in different games, you might have to post separate questions in each game category, but let's see.

I will confirm once you post back.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @GranBarb - I'm sorry to hear about your boosters. For future reference - here is a little known fact concerning Apple products. If you have an iPhone or an iPad and you get a new device, if you back your device up to the iCloud and then transfer the information from the iCloud to your new device, there is a good chance you will keep all your saved boosters. I was able to do that within the last year for both my iPhone and my mini iPad. Both devices had all my saved boosters in each of my King games (I also play thru Facebook - I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not - but I also have a king.com account).

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options

@wykoon, @kiara_wael, @PummyRaj, & @bearwithme, thank you for answering me.

My old phone's mother board fried. No notice, nothing. Just black screen. So, I can't copy anything from it.

I have a Samsung, so Android system. Not Apple.

I thought I was saving to Facebook, but maybe not.

Also, I think some of the boosters were bought when I got a bundle package. But, at my age, I'm doing good to remember how to play, much less which boosters were won & which were bought.

So, does that answer your questions? (I can't remember all of them 🤯.)

Thank you for the advice, altho I don't think any of it has helped. At least, not yet. Any other ideas?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @GranBarb 🤗

Very Sorry to know about your old phone!

Did you try to log in through Facebook? Did it not work? If not, try to log in through the "Kingdom account" -- where it says "log in with email" (it is located a bit below to the option "continue with Facebook").

If I remember correctly, your main games are Candy Friends and Farm Heroes, right? Both these games have "Lives" issues. So, please do not be in despair that you are not receiving any Lives.

If you are logged in through Kingdom account, Receiving Lives is a big issue in Friends game. But, if you are logged in through Facebook, you would see at least few lives per day.

And with regards to the "Boosters" ----> since you have purchased ones also included in those "lost" boosters, you can definitely contact the "King Player Support Team" and request them for a reimbursement. You can do this directly from your game on your phone itself -- through "Settings" (cog wheel icon) -- then click on ? -- select "Purchases & Gold Bars" under Popular Topics -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- briefly explain about the issue and "Submit" the complaint.

** You will be receiving an automated email as an acknowledgement with some basic trouble shooting steps. Just ignore them and wait for an actual agent to contact you. If you do not hear from anybody within 3 - 5 days, please do send a reply to that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting to be helped. Somebody will contact you soon.

Hope everything works out and you will be receiving at least part of the boosters you have lost!

Please let me know if you need any help or further clarification with this 👍️

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @GranBarb and hope you're doing well. Thank you for your feedback.

If you have a Facebook account simply follow these steps: 

• Open the game on your old device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button.
    • Make sure that you have Facebook active on your device and that you're linking to the right profile (worth bearing in mind, if you share your device with another Facebook user)
    • Now open the game on your new device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!

Or you may connect your game with a new King account. Please refer the steps below.

There is a King profile option in your settings menu. Look out for the 'Sign-up with email' prompt, and you can keep your social media separate from your gaming, but still benefit from thousands of other King players who can send you lives.  

• Open your game on the old device and choose the 'Sign up with email' option.
    • Now choose an avatar and nickname. 
    • Then (and don't skip this part!) enter your email address, choose a password and that's it – you now have a King account.
    • Open the game on your new device, choose the 'Already have a King account/login with email' using the email address and password you just saved. 

If you don't have many friends in FB, you may want to consider connecting your game with King account because there is a higher chance to get more lives from thousands of other King's players.

Let us know if you still need help 😊 have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?