🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service 💌 🐕 Help us and Win 10 Gold bars!

Options

Comments

• Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

I'm lucky to have a little help but I think that it would not be enogh 😥

It's not fun playing this event, it's frustaring.

• mhemz
    mhemz Posts: 301 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @QueenMia ..Hope you are doing Fine.. I passed 4 for a Dachs Delivery quests i m trying hard to win the last two quests 😅😅. Is it possible if the six quests will start at the same time like like the other quests.. You don't need to choose. It will be more chances of getting Dachs gold deL.. Thank u .. be safe.. 💞💞

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

Finished the first one all by myself

Then the second one are much harder, not sure if I can do it by myself again this time around 🤦‍♀️

I need a break and go back to my knitting

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @mysticalmysty... Not sure if I can finish this

• yasber
    yasber Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Que bien un nuevo juego para mi!! Ahora mismo empezare para poder participar en este reto que emoción si tengo algunas dudas espero me puedan apoyar

• Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options

Estamos para apoyarte! 👍🏻

Esta misión es bastante complicada y a veces uno se desanima. Particularmente porque parece que juegas sólo (los demás miembros del equipo no aparecen).

Suerte! El mio termina hoy y ha sido bastante frustrante (no lo extrañaré 😁)

• dialyn
    dialyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I don't seem to part of a team so I am doing the challenge by myself. It's pretty obvious I won't be able to reach the last challenge without spending a bunch of money. that I don't have. I can't see any way for me to finish it by myself as I been without team members from the beginning. The part I could finish was fun but it is a little disappointing to get so far and see no way to complete the event, especially since this is the first event in a long time I've been able to participate in. Oh well, love the littlt dog. I was glad to see him turn up for this event.

• LaVacaRosada
    LaVacaRosada Posts: 244 Level 3
    Options

Hello everybody oh everybody!! 💃🕺

Well this is my opinion about the event ⬇️

First that al, this is my first time helping to Dachs with the deliveries... and I loved it 😍 In the beginning was difficult because the first 2 days I wasn't have team and I was a little dessapointment 😓 but later the people was appearing and in the end was an excellent team. I'm so pround because I was luck to have a good team and I know that I did my best job because I collaborated in all the deliveries its means that I'm good working in a post office 😜📬️

Regarding the awards, I think that the deliveries are difficult and for completing them it should has better rewards like 2 hours of boosters, not just 30 minutes. In the other hand, I think it might has a timer on entering the delivery center, that timer is not only seen when you are recording levels.

Anyway, I loved the event, for me it was FABULOUS!! 🤩

• SueWinkle
    SueWinkle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Has anyone else had issues where your progress on Dach’s delivery event hasn’t moved? I tried moving to a new task, played 5 games and the bar for 500 moves didn’t change. Moved to stripe combo and that also didn’t move.

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Options

3 hours left at least for me on this event and... 0 delivers 🤣

Has anyone succeeded without using $$$ to buy boosters?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?