🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Be able to save 120 min fish or candy award for when you got time

1235»

Comments

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4

I agree that timed boosters should be stored like lollipop boosters and you can use them when required. That would be so much more fun for everyone 🤩

• DrewpyD
    DrewpyD Posts: 1 Newbie

This idea should have so many more votes than it does. It makes me wonder if the players who are voting for other things have been playing long enough to experience the frustration of winning one or more of the timed boosters with no lives left to use them. I think that’s a major flaw in this game! Having to wait 30 minutes for a new life is way too long! I’m not going to wait around for 30 minutes to use whichever timed booster I won with my last life. I have other games I can play. These other games let the player keep the booster/reward/prize until he or she decides to use it. Putting a timer on the boosters isn’t going to make me buy a new life just so I can use the timed booster. I really hope that a change is made in regard to this aspect of the game. I’m a big fan of King games but the obvious strategies that are being used to get people’s money is beginning to be a big turn-off.

Thank you.

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
  • Kilroy73
    Kilroy73 Posts: 39 Level 2

That is a fantastic idea!! Many times I win booster on a time limit & I'm unable to use it. I had 3 hours of boosters & had to go to work. 😭 I guess I shouldn't play until I have plenty of time to kill. 😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?