๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Instagram advert continues to not complete and thus denies a bonus

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi Jean, I totally understand how you feel ๐Ÿ˜… I've been there before.

Also, if got stuck too long at that level, I'll become desperate to clear it with whatever means including playing in different devices to ensure I can continue playing if I used up my full lives and to the extend spent my gold bars for extra moves. Sometimes I do take a break from the game and log back in to check if I'm lucky enough to get new feature or a lucky game board... That's me... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope you manage to pass the level and still enjoy playing the game despite this glitch... Thanks again for continuously updating us.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,307 Level 5

Thanks @wykoon

So nice to have you caring. And knowing I'm not alone in having this issue actually helps a lot!

I did send this on to Player support as suggested, but all I get is an email suggesting I check the help links or ask the community. When I reply to the email I get the same email in reply. Perhaps it's just an auto response?? Should I expect any more than that I wonder.

And the issue continues whenever THAT advert appears.......I am hoping Instagram takes a long vacation soon!!!

You mention gold bars. One of the odd things about Friends is that you can't win gold bars, only buy them. It would be really nice if a gold bar or two was something I could win - wouldn't mind how - episode reward, level reward, special contest, whatever.....do you think that might ever happen....

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,623 Candy Moderator

Hello dear Jean @jeanps ๐Ÿค— A Very Happy Sunday to you โค๏ธ

When we contact the "Player Support" team, it is what happens.... we receive an automated response as an acknowledgement. And an actual agent will be contacting you within next 3 - 5 days (from the date of complaining). If they do not contact you, then we will have to send a reply through that automated email itself (as it contains a ticket number), and remind them that you are still waiting for assistance.

But, unfortunately, for this particular issue -- Player Support team cannot help us out, as it is not the issue that they can resolve, but Studio itself has to take care of it. That was the reason, I have not suggested you to contact the Player Support Team.

NOTE: They can/will take care of the "Missing Rewards" issues from Special Events, and all of the Purchase Issues, and "Level Restore" issues. All the rest of the issues will be taken care by the Community Team.... especially, this current one you are having ๐Ÿ™‚

With regards to "winning Gold Bars" -- There are always one or other contests going on, in this Community. You can see those contests on top of this page in a "Red Box" -- saying "Win Gold Bars". Currently, there are 2 contests going on.

** You can also see "Win Prizes" tab on top, as well as to the right side of this page. You can click on that to see the list of the Contests.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• jeanps

Hi @PummyRaj @PummyRaj

Thanks for explaining the Player support process, now I understand it better....

Happily Instagram has left me alone today, so happiness your name is Jean ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tell me, if one ever wins gold bars in one of the contests, how do they find their way to my game??

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hi there Jean and thanks for updating ๐Ÿ˜Š glad Instagram took a break. ๐Ÿคญ

If you win gold bars in contest here, you'll be required the give your game User ID, which is underneath the King logo after you click on "my profile". The ID can be seen once you tap on it. Refer to the orange box below ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you win gold bars in contests under a specific game, it will be credited to your gold bar inventory for that game you play.

If you win gold bars from contests organised by the Community in general, the gold bars can be credited to any of your King's game acc. ๐Ÿ˜Š

All the on going contests are here

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi and a very warm welcome to youย @jeanps

So sorry about it.

Hope the experts kind responds was positive for you.ย 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฅ‚

• jeanps

Thanks @wykoon

What a comprehensive summary on gold bars!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Now all I have to do is win some

• jeanps

Hello @Loveth_NP

Thanks for the welcome.

Everyone has been very helpful - so generous with all their advice

Fortunately the Instagram advert has taken leave from my iPad for the time being. I sincerely hope it never returns!!!

But on the bright side, if it hadn't caused me a problem I would not have met all these legends of the game.

There's always an upside

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,623 Candy Moderator

I am very glad to know that, dear Jean ๐Ÿค—

I will request the Friends Community In-charge to put my request (to check in the video you have provided and contact the Studio) to put on hold. If the issue comes back, I will ask them to check into it again.

Does that sound OK?

And one more thing... https://community.king.com/en ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ Click on that link to find the tabs for all of the games that are available in the Community. For all "Candy" and "Farm Heroes" games, they have their own "Contests" area. Click on the game from the above link -- then click on "Win Prizes" tab -- and you will see the list of the Contests "highlighted in Blue (which makes it easy for us to find them out.

Let me know your thoughts about requesting the Friends Community Manager to hold-off to check about the Ad ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a great rest of the week and hope to see you around โค๏ธ

• jeanps

Hi @PummyRaj

Yes, that's fine. I really appreciate all the help you've given me.

Last time the adverts stopped it lasted 4 days before they came back. So far I am on day 2 of the next lull period!

I'll certainly let you know if (when??) it happens again.

Thanks again. Perhaps we will find another topic to discuss instead of Instagram adverts!!!๐Ÿ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?