👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🌈 Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen event 💫

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited August 2020 in Discussions

🌟 No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds! 🍭

Hello Friends Community! 

Have you heard the news?! Her Royal Highness the Jelly Queen is back in the World of Candy Crush Friends 🙌

She shall descend to the Candy Kingdom - but first you must prove your worth! Build her statue and she’ll use her jellificient powers for good.

Join her Majesty in her Cloud Kingdom and rebuild her statue by playing a 10-level parallel map. Play with Jelly Queen and take advantage of her Jam Blast power, then complete a Star Chaser to unlock her as a playable character.

👉 Want to help us help you? Please, let us know what you think!

Do you like this type of event? Do you like the challenge and the rewards? Don't be afraid to give us plenty of details!

That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever 🙌

👉 Want more?

Don't forget to grab your exclusive Jelly Queen wallpaper here! 🌈

Thank you everyone, see you around and don't forget to have fun 🍒

Comments

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

Woah thats such great news @QueenMia

I am so exited!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Awesome news... 💗💖💘

@QueenMia

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Glad it makes you happy, guys @MightyWolf @sameeksha - Don't forget to share plenty of colourful screenshots and feedback with us 🤗

Happy playing with her highness 🍒

• Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options

Fantastic!

Months ago (I guess it was January), I was sad since Jelly Queen was announced with a countdown on my phone, but I could never play with her. Now she is finally here! I love this kind of challenges with parallel levels. I am sure I will get fun with the 10 levels.

Then I will have to wait for the stars chase, since I am at the top level waiting for new levels to be released on Wednesday! Excited!

by bye

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

Jelly Queen was very useful, beautiful and sweeter than ever! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Hey @QueenMia

As this event is old to me and i test it before... So i will share my old feedback about the event and the Jelly Queen ability just to make sure that my sounds are clear to the new players here that are joinning this community!

1 - Cloud Kingdom

That's really amazing and beautiful looking map... 😍

2 - Jelly Queen Ability

The only problem that Jelly Queen have was how many orange candies you need to collect for her! 

It's very expensive and why is 20 not 18?

But other than that her ability was super interesting and cool... 😄

3 - Jelly Queen Design

I think that the character's design looks beautiful and sweeter but it was similar to her original design from Candy Crush Jelly Saga! 🥰

4 - The Cloud Kingdom event rewards!

This is the best event ever that allows you to get tons of rewards... inside the event there's three special rewards including Jelly Queen of course, first reward appears in level 1, second in level 6 and the final rewards which is called a divine surprise after you complete level 10... 

So a lot of boosters and friendly ability appears into your game after you complete the event! So that's very amazing but hopefully it will be have imporvements because we want more than that especially that the game gets very harder nowadays!

So I'm already have her... 💞💝💗💖💕

5 - Jelly Queen Star Chaser Event!

The star chaser event will appear into your game exactly after you've complete the Jelly Queen event and you have to collect 30 stars by winning a levels from a normal map... 😘

And you will receive a 18 hours of friendly fish ability and one extra life! 

So that's very crazy thing happen but please in the future make a skip button to for skipping the boosters and abilities animations for open the surprise very faster! 🤗

So Jelly Queen was WOW, her ability is WOW and the rewards is very WOOOW! I love the event! 😮

So hopefully you like the event!

Have a great day! ❤

See you around... 🥰

Btw Jelly Queen came here to try if she can capture Yeti again or not... 🤣

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

I won Jelly queen last time and love her but weird things going on with boosters!

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Wow!!!

I'm so excited

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options

I'm waiting for the new levels, and by chance she was there, the Queen

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    Options

@QueenMia

So excited! However, I do have a question--I already have the Jelly Queen in my collection. Would this event coming back affect that in any way? Thanks!

-kay

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?