1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŒˆ Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen event ๐Ÿ’ซ

Options

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

I already have the jelly Queen from the last event, I love all the boosters that you receive during this event it's really helpful for moving along in my regular levels right now. Good luck everybody that's trying to get the royal Jelly Queen ๐Ÿญ

• ElisedeJong
    ElisedeJong Posts: 151 Level 3
    Options

Oh this is very cool and amazing challenge๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ I am on level 6 from Jelly Queen challenge is very awful. Never seen for these level is more difficult than normal levels. I canโ€™t pass for the number of moves has been limited๐Ÿฅบ This is a final part with 1 move. I canโ€™t complete for this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

This is my second time playing her event, and I am on new ground for me this time. I only got to level 4 of her levels last time, and am on her level 5 now. I'm glad her stickers from the last event carry over. She has an amazing power which by some glitch once, I got to use her in one regular level even though I hadn't won her. That was during the spring event where she appeared along with Olivia and Odus. Her levels are HARD!

• aquamarinecandyc2019
    aquamarinecandyc2019 Posts: 105 Level 3
    Options

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Feedback about Jelly Queen:

(โž•) Her power is so strong; and so useful for the misssions which are about breaking mints or chocolate obstacles, or freeing Octopus.

Specially when she performs her power straight to the point! Those are the times she literally saved me from losing a game!

(โž–): But sometimes her power missed the goal and she used her power on somewhere totally useless. Which pisses me off!

And another thing: gathering 20 orange candies for charging her power is too much! Sometimes I ran out of time/moves but her power still hasn't charged. I don't think it was really necessary, I mean 12 or 15 could be enough!

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

as always again, i didnโ€™t receive this event from Jelly Queen, this is how special events always happen and Iโ€™m always left out.

• KatKrazee
    KatKrazee Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I had the Jelly Queen event and did half the levels but it's gone now! I hope it comes back!

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options

Hi, everybody!

I received Jelly Queen competition yesterday on the end of the day. I was very excited! I am now on 3. level of that competition. 1. and 2.level was easy, but 3. I play from yesterday night till now... itโ€™s little harder, but I donโ€™t ever give up !!! I must win Jelly Queen, because I never got it!

Wish me luck ! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I don't have Jelly Queen yet in my list so I am extremely happy when this event coming out. I am trying best but still stuck at level 5. Wish me luck to unlock her

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?