1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŒˆ Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen event ๐Ÿ’ซ

Options

Comments

• Timo7
    Timo7 Posts: 99 Level 3
    Options

so far that is where I'm but I can assure you that the Queen will be mine too in an a wink of a eye!๐Ÿ˜œ

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

I love this event.๐Ÿ˜

I didnโ€™t have her in my collection so I was so happy to see the event popping up. I also love the event that came after it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

HI there @DGenevieve @Timo7 ๐Ÿ‘‹

We're very glad to see that the Jelly Queen's return makes you happy ๐Ÿค—Well done for adding her to your scrapbook already, @DGenevieve and good luck, @Timo7! You'll get there soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don't hesitate to leave us plenty of feedback to make sure we make the game even more exciting in the future ๐Ÿคฉ

And if you haven't looked there yet, don't forget to take your chance to win Gold bars HERE - Good luck!

See you around the Community ๐Ÿ’

• Timo7
    Timo7 Posts: 99 Level 3
    Options

@QueenMia I'll make sure I get there hahaha! who doesn't love to have a Queen on their scrapbook?

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I am up to level 7 now. I hope I can get 45 stars after I finish her levels. I just saw that on a screen shot. I had stickers for her already from her last event.

• Ruvarashae12
    Ruvarashae12 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

I love this event but I've been stuck at level 3 since yesterday ๐Ÿ˜

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,838 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I really like the extra challenges where the reward is a new character! This one is very difficult but does give boosters to help. I feel the first part of the challenge shouldn't be so hard to pass if you have to then play a second part and still collect 45 stars. It was a lot but I was able to unlock the Queen. Hopefully more exciting characters to come soon. I need more Yeti!!

• SteveSNC
    SteveSNC Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Level 5 is kicking my butt!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have had Jelly Queen before but still like a challenge.

I am up to level 7, there was one little glitch on level 6 though, the orange candy just kept on flashing and I couldnโ€™t match it with any of them, apart from that all is great ๐Ÿ‘

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    Options

The Jelly Queen's levels are so fun (and quite challenging!) Replaying them was a blast~Here's a screenshot of Level 5, which I was stuck on for the longest time~which is quite surprising, I usually do very well with the red jam. But then again, there were all of those candy blockers ๐Ÿค”

Anyways, I'm having a lot of fun with the Jelly Queen.

stay sweet and keep crushing ๐Ÿ’

-kay

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?