🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dunk the Cookie problem

Options
MollyS
MollyS Posts: 6,826 Pro Player 👑

I completed the 2929 cookie level and now I see that the challenge has not updated. I got no credit for that level! Why do these contests continue to have such issues?

No fun and not fair!

Answers

• MollyS
    Options

I am about to play another cookie level so I hope I will get credit for 2 please.

• MollyS
    Options

Definitely NOT working. I now have passed 2 cookie levels with no credit... 2933 and 2929. So bad!

• MollyS
    Options

I have now passed 2942 the 3rd cookie level with still NO credit. ????

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello Molly 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that the "Dunk the Cookies" challenge is also not working properly for you!

Can you please do 2 things for me? Check what version of the game you have right now? Please see if there are any updated available in Microsoft Store.

Have you deleted the cookies / browsing history on your PC recently (since you are playing on Windows 10)?

Like I said in our other thread, I have escalated about this issue also to our Friends game In-charge. I will get back to you within next 2 days with any info I have 👍️

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• Snow7501
    Snow7501 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi there!

i have the same issue. I’ve already completed four cookie levels and none have registered. I also had a similar issue last week with Dachs delivery challenge where I didn’t receive the bonus twice, so much so that I even gave up on doing more because what’s the point if we’re not going to get the rewards...

anyway, I’m about to take my fifth cookie level so hopefully I’ll get to see it registered.

• Snow7501
    Options

Without surprise, I completed the fifth cookie level and the counter is still at 0. I wish I could post screenshots but the forum won’t let me 😕

Hopefully you guys can fix this.

• Snow7501
    Options

Anyone else having this issue?

i keep passing cookie levels and they still don’t register...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Snow7501 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that the Challenge is not getting recorded in your game too!

Can you please give me below details...

1) Which device you are using to play the game;

2) What is the version number you see in Google Play store / App Store;

3) Do you have any screenshots like @MollyS has posted above -- they will be very useful to show to the Friends Community In-charge;

4) Have you tried to close the App - log out -- clear cache -- restart the device and see if your achievements were recorded?

5) What is your user ID number? (Please let me know if you need help to find it)

Please provide all these details, and we will talk soon.

Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• Snow7501
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj

thank you for your reply!

To answer your questions:

1) iPhone X with up to date iOS.

2) 1.39.4

3) I tried to put pictures earlier but the forum won’t let me.

4) yes I tried all these but no change so far

5) can you please me know how I can do this?

Thank you!

• Snow7501
    Options

I finally managed to add a picture after I completed yet another cookie level and the counter still doesn’t add up. @PummyRaj

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?