πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Stuck at level 1006

Regulus
Regulus Posts: 26 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Hi.

I'm stucked at the level 1006. You might as well play a game of chance. This game doesn't need any intelligence or strategy skills... It's just done to make us watch commercials and/or pay for getting higher levels : and then ?... Just waisting time.

Comments

• Regulus

... wasting... 😊

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

I just played it through a couple times and first off, don't use Misty event though she is recommended. She takes too long to charge. Dachs and Nutcracker take 10 candies of their respective colors to charge while Misty takes 15. Also, boosters help, especially the booster that lets your character use their power at the beginning of the level and the booster that acts like a coloring candy of your character's color. In order to not buy boosters, you can do daily quests to get them. There is a thread here about which levels to do them on, although it might take you a couple days to get one. Since it is a cookie dunking level, if you have Dachs, use him because he breaks candies and blockers under cookies.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend

https://youtu.be/zdc3Z0_Os0E

Hello and welcome to our community

Here is a video that could help you. If you have events, you can get through the levels faster because you get a lot of boosters. You can do it.

Good luck

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,871 Candy Moderator

Hi @Regulus . Welcome to our Community

Level 1006

For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to break the chocolates.

For this level I use Character Dachs there is also the help of a Fish booster which can destroy blocks.

Video as references

Keep trying , Hope you will get a lucky board

Good Luck

• Regulus

Hi.

Don't you get tired to play ever and ever the same combinations ? All the levels are quite the same. Reaching level 1000 I'm bored with that game, since I'm not an obsessive person. I like to play games that show new aspects, that's not here...

Good luck for those who hang on to it !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?